love this site and it works

Options
I began on this site on a wim and started the food journal,then added excersise at least 4 days a week and 4 months later I am down from a 46 pants size to a 40 pants size, and this site helpe alot. My goal is 32 pants size and rid myself of the gut I had since a little after I got married. Oh i'm a guy by the way and this site rocks

Replies

• superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!
  • jameyrdixon
    Options
    I agree man. I think I ought to paid for all the people I've turned on to MFP. It gives all the information that anyone needs to make good choices. Keep up the good work.
  • kimdoes
    Options
    I love this site too! It has helped me so much. Lately I haven't logged my exercise or food intake, but I need to start again soon. Congrats on your progress!! I wish you all the best!
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    anyone do cardio kickboxing?
  • anthonynormand
    Options
    anyone want to start 30 day shred again? I just started again on today day 1 level 1
  • doris_day
    Options
    I love it too! NOTHING has ever worked for me like this site. I tell everyone I can about this site. I hope the guy that created it is making some money because he's changed the lives of so many people. I'm sure it's a lot of work to put up this site and maintain it.