Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Turbo Tax Commercial - Marriage - Change Teams???

Fit2Strip
Fit2Strip Posts: 280 Member
This turbotax commercial makes me want to use HR Block and change my sexual orientation. It's a girl asking her new husband all of these annoying and stupid questions like "do you think my elbows are weird? what kind of apples do we like? what if our kids are really tall in a gross way? should we get really good in tennis?..." If that was my wife, I suspect that I'd quickly be arrested for murder. Is an obnoxious spouse now considered trendy?

Replies

• I am boycotting Turbotax because of that commercial and encouraging everyone I know to do the same. She is basically calling very tall children gross. It's not cute or funny, and it's socially irresponsible. We need to get media attention on this to put pressure on Turbotax to pull the commercial before one more impressionable kid sees it!
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    I thought I was the only one that got annoyed when that commercial came on!!!!! That woman works my last nerve!!!!