Favorite fast food restaurant?

Options

Replies

• CiCi924
    CiCi924 Posts: 34
    Options
    Taco Bell would probably have to be my No. 1, with Subway, and any kind of pizza tied for second...

At Taco Bell, I usually get a grilled stuffed nacho and a doritos locos taco (the fiery ones are the best)

Subway I like to get turkey, provolone, spinach, lettuce, and banana peppers, with just a little mayo on a flatbread. Yummy!

My favorite kind of pizza is sausage, and I like thin crust pizza the best.
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Taco bell
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    geesh, I've never even heard of some of these places. I had schlotzky's all the time when I lived in Amarillo, but they don't have those here in Stl. I guess I would have to say Culver's and China Wok and McCalister's Deli...heck, it would be easier to name the ones I don't like....haha
  • sunnyeuphoria
    sunnyeuphoria Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. Arby's- Beef Dip Sandwich and a turnover- I just love hot drippy meat
    2. Subway- Oven Roasted Chicken on wheat with tomato, onions, olives and lots of jalapenos and spicy mustard
    3. Chick-Fil-A - Spicy Chicken Club with chicken noodle soup
    4. White Castle- Whats not good there?
    5. Chinese Food- Teriyaki chicken, crab Rangoon and wonton soup
    I can find something I like just about anywhere lol Generally if it is spicy I like it!
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    Chipotle.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Just Taco Bell. Very rare that I eat fast food though. Well... I wonder if 7-11 counts (lots of protein bars I eat I buy there)
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Portillo's grilled tuna sandwich no tartar
    gourmet garden salad
    and half my husbands fries cuz I got no will power :laugh:
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Sumo Salad (Morroccan pumpkin & chickpeas my current fave)
    Sushi places (salmon/cucumber, tempura, california roll, pickled ginger)
    McDonald's (burger and salad, doesn't matter which)
    Subway (veggie delight with mayo dressing)
    Dominoes (gluten free Margarita)
    KFC (traditional secret herbs and spices chicken thigh... lol)
    edit: btw burger are "better" at Hungry Jacks but kinda more boring
  • keithaj1
    keithaj1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    In n Out Burger is my number 1!
    Chipotle number two.
    Rubios Fish Tacos number three.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Firehouse Subs - love the hook & ladder, medium, wheat, no cheese & no mayo.

2nd favorite - Chick-Fil-A - Grilled chicken!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell over everything. And now I'm missing it.
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well, being in Canada, my choices are different than most of you. My favorite actual fast food is mcdonalds and I know how gross that is to many people. This might sound very strange but our costco here has poutine. I consider Costco fast food since its all pizza and hot dogs and such. The poutine is the one thing that could kill my eating healthy so I have been avoiding it. All of the places everyone have said are now making me very hungry.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    In - n - out, same name as my favorite sport.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Panda Express, obsessed with their honey walnut shrimp. :love:

ooh this is exciting because I've never been, and they are opening in my town soon.

Also...who called Outback "fast food"? LOL...not really...

Ok, so Panda express is great... but damn, check their nutritional information. It's a big WTF.
  • mistyb1972
    Options
    subway! buffalo chicken salad with spinach tomato extra pickles extra olives provolone cheese extra oil and vinegar salt n pepper oregano
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Burgers and Fries
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

We just got a Five Guys here and I've been wondering if it's good, is it just another burger joint?

I was not impressed

Nether was I.

About a year ago my husband and I met some friends in one of the Five Guys in town (their choice not ours) and I had one of their burgers, can't remember which one, but it was over done and dry, and I didn't like it or enjoy it at all. My husband was not too impressed about his choice either. Neither of us are hamburger lovers so maybe that had something to do with it. We are not planning to go back there anytime soon

edited to correct typos

Go to a burger place, not a burger fan. Seems legit.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

We just got a Five Guys here and I've been wondering if it's good, is it just another burger joint?

I was not impressed

Nether was I.

About a year ago my husband and I met some friends in one of the Five Guys in town (their choice not ours) and I had one of their burgers, can't remember which one, but it was over done and dry, and I didn't like it or enjoy it at all. My husband was not too impressed about his choice either. Neither of us are hamburger lovers so maybe that had something to do with it. We are not planning to go back there anytime soon

edited to correct typos

Huge burger fan, five guys is marginal at best. I do dig the peanuts though.

Fat Burger is the go to when In-N-Out isn't local.
  • crrampersad
    crrampersad Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There's a small chain here called Chorizo Fresh Mex. I've recently started going there as my wife and I have given up gluten. Their burrito bowls are pretty good, and their nutritional information plays well with my diet.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
    Taco Bell
    Sbarro

I was not impressed

Nether was I.

edited to correct typos

Huge burger fan, five guys is marginal at best. I do dig the peanuts though.

Fat Burger is the go to when In-N-Out isn't local.

Good for you :flowerforyou:
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    My favorite fast food restaurant is probably a local joint called Babe's Drive In. BEST hamburger around and really cheap, delicious shakes that tend to be pretty small portions compared to the big chains. I really never get their shakes these days but it's nice to know you can grab a 16 oz shake for a buck something. Instead of a $5 shake that has a cupcake smashed on top and is in a Big Gulp cup.

I mostly like ethnic & local places that don't qualify as "fast food" though :-)

If I HAD to pick a few of the bigger fast food chains I guess it would be something like this:

Culver's - veggie burger or single burger

Taco Bell - shredded chicken burrito

Moe's - steak burrito bowl with fajita veggies, rice, black beans, and sour cream (Chipotle & Qdoba are also okay but I think Moe's has the best value and tastiest steak)

Schlotzsky's - small veggie sandwich or chicken pesto pizza

Subway - egg white on flatbread with tons of veggies

OMFG, Schlotzky's still exists????? I used to LOVE that place, but they all closed down around here (Chicago area) when I was in high school. Off to Google where I can vacation next (only about 50% kidding)....