anyone want to txt me?? plz i need support!!! :)

Options
ok so i was jus wondering if anyone would want to exchange cell # so we can txt each other support. this reallyyyy helps me. so ANYONE.if u want messagee me ur # and we will talk.

I WONT be blowing up your phone or buggin ya constantly. just a few txts a day of support and questions and stuff like that.

much love-claire

Replies

• jessimacar
    Options
    i rarely use my cell, so my number would be useless, but you can have my email if you'd like. i'm almost always near the computer. :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    this has "BAD IDEA" written all over it, sorry :)
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options

Totally agree!
  • SafariLara
    Options
    I'd love to offer support... but I dont give my # to anyone... especially online :)
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options

Totally agree!

I have to agree too, sorry
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Be careful! There are creeps everywhere waiting to prey on innocent, young girls. NOT a good idea at all to offer your number to a stranger - EVER.
  • aquariuscutie123
    Options
    ok well im not a creeper but wtf ever then
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think they think YOU are the creeper just concerned about you getting your number in the wrong hands ;)

Perhaps just logging into the forum and making some friends on here would help. :)
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    doesn't this website serve as support??
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Wow....did you really get mad...I mean come on
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a completely terrible idea as I've seen this posted before so you aren't the first one. I don't even have a phone right now though so I couldn't.. but I think maybe if you're close enough to someone why not?!
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think it is asking for trouble considering there are so many people out there who do want to pray on a pretty young girl. Email is probably a better idea or Face Book. I get comments on facebook sooner than texts.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's a completely terrible idea as I've seen this posted before so you aren't the first one. I don't even have a phone right now though so I couldn't.. but I think maybe if you're close enough to someone why not?!

I think it's a good idea to text with people that you know. Not so great to give your number to strangers from all over the world. That's really the idea behind this site & adding friends on here; you dont have to exchange personal information. You can safely exchange encouragement & questions though.

You can add me as a friend on here and I would be happy to offer support and answer questions for you!!
  • aquariuscutie123
    Options
    yeah dude i got a lil mad. i been hella nice to EVERYONE i met on here, like always posting nice comments and doing my best to support ppl. Now i post one little thing and everyone wants to try and make me feel stupid!! wats that??
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I think people are just worried about everybody (you included!) staying safe. I don't think it was meant as a personal attack.
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    yeah dude i got a lil mad. i been hella nice to EVERYONE i met on here, like always posting nice comments and doing my best to support ppl. Now i post one little thing and everyone wants to try and make me feel stupid!! wats that??

I do understand where she is coming from. At the end of the day, we are all here to support each other. In the future let's word our advice better, so we won't come off too harsh.

With that being said, @quariuscutie123 It is best to stay socializing with one another through a particular social network, per MFP. I have seen plenty of episodes of Law and Order SVU to know that there are sickos in this CYBERWORLD that prey on ppl like you. Keep up the good work and be safe.
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    Not meaning any offence at all by my previous comment. Support is great. Just hoping that you will stay safe and that anyone who offers to swap numbers with you is just as "safe". That's all. Not an attack on you at all.
  • HidyleDidyle
    Options
    And please keep in mind that by people offering you caution is also support. I don't read any of the posts as an attack on you. Every one has your best interests at heart.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I do understand where she is coming from. At the end of the day, we are all here to support each other. In the future let's word our advice better, so we won't come off too harsh.

With that being said, @quariuscutie123 It is best to stay socializing with one another through a particular social network, per MFP. I have seen plenty of episodes of Law and Order SVU to know that there are sickos in this CYBERWORLD that prey on ppl like you. Keep up the good work and be safe.

LOL SVU. I've been watching that show from season 1 to present. I'm at Season 9 now and it can really make you the most paranoid person in the world. There ARE sure a lot of creepos out there but aquarius has already been my friend and I totally understand wanting to text people occasionally. So you guys can all feel free to text me at my google voice# 3-four-7 -seven-6-6-6-two-7-4. There are also plenty of apps for iphone and android that give you alternate/anonymous phone numbers for texting your cyber-pals.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Nobody has questioned your niceness to anybody on here

But I said it for you to realize what you are asking.....Posting that can attract anybody in the world....Do you not realize how much crimes happen on the Internet today.....not to mention identitty theft amongst other things

And not sure anybody wanted to make you feel stupid

In a sense, its probably a good thing what most people posted in help of your privacy