Post them B&A

Options

Replies

• meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your glasses :bigsmile: So jealous! Just had to say it...! Oh, and you look marvelous!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I want to thank all of you for sharing your Before/During/After photos! Very inspiring!

Congratulations to all of you.

The path is long and sometimes we don't see the light at the end but we don't give up.

Looking at all of the great success you have shared makes me realize that we can do anything we set our minds to.

Great job!

Karen
  • ME02134
    Options
    Love this! Very inspirational! Congratulations on all of ya'lls hard work!
  • kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to come back and catch up with the new B&A shots :) Excellent work everyone! So awesome to see such fantastic transformations!!
  • enygmatic1
    enygmatic1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Guys you are all amazing and look so happy and just....ALIVE!!! There are so many "why bother" moments and then I see your pics and I realize that it's within my reach I just really have to want it, and work for it...so thank you for making realize I should "bother" and I should do so with every fiber of my mobidly obese being...mad love and keep up the inspirational work!!!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Dang! Wow! Holy Cr@p! Nice Job! Whoa! and OMG, I think I'm in love!

Just a small sample of my thoughts for the last few minutes :-) Nicely done everyone.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Super duper job to all of you! Look what your hard work and dedication does! GREAT! :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm only halfway but I love posting pics and seeing the difference in myself so I thought I'd join in! :bigsmile:

Aaaaand cue unflattering before pictures now:

15349_229431929637_781599637_4372273_6429768_n.jpg
    November 2009

n530765262_5101853_3948.jpg
    December 2009

61850_10150266791475263_530765262_14896246_7175344_n.jpg
    September 2010

I know I'm blinking but LOOK AT MY LEGS!
    33577_477781730375_533750375_7046373_5119352_n.jpg
    October 2010
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Wow that is inspiring - You look great!!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    PEOPLE, you look A. MA. ZING! the transformations here are fabulous! very inspiring and tons of motivation!! Give yourself a pat on the back and take a bow! Keep the pictures coming...this helps more than you know!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!

To the rest of us just starting, struggling, 1/2 way there, almost there, at goal, what ever your circumstance.....don't give up folks....believe in yourself and keep at it!
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Wow Arielle, that 20 pounds made a huge difference. You look fantastic, keep it up.
  • cakeslovesbaking
    Options
    Great idea, but where are your B & A ? :smooched:
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Mandyu
    Wow you look great!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    WeightingForSara
    I still can't get over how different you look from before, its crazy, you look SOOO m uch younger!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    beforeafteroct28.jpg

A work in progress, also now I'm down 3 pounds from the final pic. I'm getting there! this is a great thread.

WOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody, I love seeing befores and afters and I have just looked through this thread in it's entirety. Thank you for posting it really does me good to see these, I am happy to post my befores and afters to reciprocate!!!!
    I am still a work in progress BUT I have given up the cigarettes and dumped the weight that I gained!

I am now in a new place altogether, I run, ride my bike and do press-ups lol!!!!! none of which I would have be able to do if I still smoked. I love my new life, I am a little apprehensive with xmas approaching but I should be able to reign it backin after (i hope! gulps nervously!!!!)

Anyway here is a before pic I was about 170lbs here
    dtfatphoto.jpg

this was some time ago and I appear to be wearing a tent!
    dtfatphoto2.jpg

this is from the other day me in my cut offs from 50LBS ago
    PICT1979.jpg

me in my walking trousers that I battled to get back into lol!!!!
    PICT1974.jpg

and that'll do I think! Thanks to all my loyal MFP pals, I dont think i would have enjoyed this journey at all without you and mostly THANKS TO MFP, I LOVE THE SITE, AND THE APP AND YOU ARE MY LATEST OBSESSION at least it is a healthy one!!!! One day very soon I will be running 10k and it is thanks to my ipod touch and the marvellous apps available, gotta love technology lol!!!!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am new to posting but I have been using the app and the website for a few months now, been lurking on the message boards and felt inspired to start sharing here...

Before (Nov 2007) at my heaviest... this is the actual picture that made me say "I need to do something about this"

mebiggest.jpg

and this is an "in process" picture (Aug 2010) -

P8070095-1.jpg

my weight's roughly the same now as it was in that picture... I took a little detour there for a couple months!

I know I still have a long way to go, but I feel so inspired by all the pictures here and it's also great to see such an awesome community that is here to help one another.
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing all your successes.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    outstanding
  • bobdubya
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!