Leslie sanson

Options
Can anyone tell me what i should add the leslie sansons workout dvd's as under exercise?I do three 14 min miles a day but have no idea what i am burning.

Thanks for the help!!!

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I enter it as Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace. It's pretty close to the actual amount I burn (I have an HRM, so I manually enter my own calories). It underestimates a bit, but it's better to underestimate than to overestimate in my opinion.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I log it under aerobics :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I log it under low impact aerobics....but it comes out the same as Walking 4.0 mph
  • brandnewgirl
    Options
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I also log it in under walking 4.0, I love here dvds, they are an easy way to get in exercise
  • ahill30
    Options
    I need help with the motivation part of exercising! Suggestions???
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    The 14 or 15 minute mile would be under walking 4 mph. If you do the 18 or 20 minute mile, log it under walking 3 mph. Leslie Sansone is awesome, isn't she? When I do the 3 mile (45 min) I burn over 700 calories!!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    The 14 or 15 minute mile would be under walking 4 mph. If you do the 18 or 20 minute mile, log it under walking 3 mph. Leslie Sansone is awesome, isn't she? When I do the 3 mile (45 min) I burn over 700 calories!!

yes she is....I had other DVDs but I couldnt keep up and my knees hurt...her workouts are simple and easy to follow and I increase intensity as I got better and more comfortable