Need supporters!!

Options
hi my name is paitience and I am a mom of a very active two year old. Shes always on the go and I find a lot of times its hard to keep up with her since I don't seem to have half the energy! this is my second time on MFP and the first time was great I was down almost 20lbs but then I stopped and gained 30lbs back! :( so im at 181 which is really depressing ive never been this big in my life! Im looking to lose about 40lbs and see how i look like then since im big boned normal weight for my height wouldn't look good on me. I want to lose for my baby girl, and family vacation in august. Sure would be nice to wear a bikini for the first time in 4 years. I need some buddies to help keep me motivated and keep my goal!

Replies

• ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me we can motivate eachother.. plus I have a really great group of friends
  • KristinD1977
    Options
    I just joined a group called "100 Days Challeng !! We Will Never Be Fat Again" Today is day 1 so your timing is perfect if you want to join us!
  • katgood23
    Options
    Hey! My names Kaitlyn and I a college student , my first year of college I didn't gain the freshman 15 more like the freshman 40 , I tryed mfp a few years ago and wasn't too successful with it, I'm trying it again and in two weeks I've lost 5 pounds so far by just working out like 3 times a week and eating healthy. Since you have a little toddler I understand how busy you can be, a big thing that can hep you with energy is b-12 vitamins , I fun taking those gives me a lot of energy after a busy day of classes and work to still go to the gym, there's a lot of excersises on Pinterest that you can do at home so when your toddlers napping or at night you can get a quick workout in and still feel good. I'm hoping to lose 50 pounds and don't get frustrated at all beause this website has a ton of people with the same goals ! Good luck !