I admit it...I am tempted...are you?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    9c8cf00a7d5611e3b53b12d447966e4a_8.jpg

strong poverty pork.

Poverty pork? poor, broke pork?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I saw a sign for 2 big macs for $5.00....................damn! brought back memories of some big mac flexing days. I think this awesomely tanned man is gonna hit up a couple of big macs this weekend. No fries of course :bigsmile:

Are youuuuu???

Yep. Get rid of the second bun, discard the middle, make a 4 patty sammich out of it.
  • amberrea82
    amberrea82 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    #1 I have twenty bucks to my name to last me till payday on Thursday and that'll be for things like milk, bread, TP and a couple things I need for turkey soup.
    #2 I'm a Timmies girl. If I want "fast" food, I go grab a couple chipotle chicken wraps. They're small but so tasty and are actually filling. Only a pile of chicken, lettuce, tomato and some saucy sauce. Yeah.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Might have fast food, but no Big Mac here...I find "Special Sauce" to be really nasty! Enjoy them though!

Not all special sauce is nasty. Thousand Island dressing is, though.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    #1 I have twenty bucks to my name to last me till payday on Thursday and that'll be for things like milk, bread, TP and a couple things I need for turkey soup.
    #2 I'm a Timmies girl. If I want "fast" food, I go grab a couple chipotle chicken wraps. They're small but so tasty and are actually filling. Only a pile of chicken, lettuce, tomato and some saucy sauce. Yeah.

I love my chipotle chicken wraps... but I always order them with extra chicken and a slice of swiss cheese... nom nom nom
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    For me the question is to taco or not to taco?

800px-Carne_asada_tacos.jpg

this shouldn't be a question, the answer is always to taco.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I think I may have one big mac in my entire life. Never liked the taste.
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Been wanting a burger, but I'll go for something better than the Big Mac. A place called Mooya opened recently here. I think they're in other parts of the country too. As they say, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
    Not all special sauce is nasty.

That's what she said.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    For me the question is to taco or not to taco?

800px-Carne_asada_tacos.jpg

That looks fantastic! Where do I get one?
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    lol... my walk last night took me past McDonald's here. They were 2 for $4.44 Big Macs here in Phoenix.

Luckily I was never a big Bic Mac fan.

The person who brought up Wendy's Baconator... those are most awesome...
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    9c8cf00a7d5611e3b53b12d447966e4a_8.jpg

strong poverty pork.

Poverty pork? poor, broke pork?

Its extremely lean usda choice beef like I said top round, and if you cook it at high speeds and temperatures it stays deliciously juicy.

Salted butter
    Seasoned salt
    Garlic salt
    Onion powder
    Pinch of pepper and salt
    Pinch of Montreal seasoning
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    well if it were chick fila spicy chick sandwich or pizza.. I would knock someone down those suckers. But eeeeehhh I gotta pass on
    Mc Donalds.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I haven't had McDonalds in at leat 5 years....hubby and I made a "pact" (he lasted almost a year!) and I haven't given in yet. Sometimes we get the kids Happy Meals (it's a treat!) and I'm not even tempted in line ordering :)
  • ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Tempting.. but I am off fast food (for now anyways). It's been about 5 months since I've been to a fast food joint.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Sigh here we go again. :yawn:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm..........Big Macs :love:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I can eat dirty whenever I feel like.

But I still don't like to because I wake up and look in the mirror and feel like my flesh is mummified I can't explain it.

Theres a certain vibrancy missing. The older I get the more I can tell when I have eaten fast food by the signs of my body.
  • jenn2375
    jenn2375 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It's so interesting that when you change your eating habits big macs and Fries dont even sound appetizing. ...
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Not a big mac fan but I admit to being somewhat of a drive thru junkie I just try to scrap the buns or stick to the more minor caloric disasters and drink water like crazy the rest of the day.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    i remember when big macs were a dollar. those were the days. i like fast food, people saying they wont eat it or cant eat it have some serious eating disorders. youve read to much bad info, or listened to too many fitness gurus.