moms in their 30's with 50+ pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• Lou2016
    Lou2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on getting remotivated! Anyone can add me. Mom of 3, 34 years old. :)
  • goofyyapper
    goofyyapper Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 3 - a four year old boys and 8 month old identical twin girls... Ready to rock this! :happy: I'm trying to lose weight for my brother's wedding in June. This is my short term goal. I want to be down 40 pounds by the wedding - at least. But I have at least 80, maybe more like 100 to lose. I'm not sure. Never been that small! - at least not in a LONG time.

Short Term Goal for Brother's Wedding June 22nd, 2014 (I am a matron of honor and have to wear sleeveless)

weight.png

Long Term Complete Goal
    24328557.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • leamcgoo
    leamcgoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mum of 2, lost 12lbs since jan 1st. 30 t0 go
  • JennyV29
    Options
    Mom of 2, newly remarried, with 60 pounds to lose. I can use the support on this journey to a new, healthier way of living!!!! Feel free to add me :-)
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    37yr old single mom of a 7yr old....right at 50ish lbs to lose....10 down so far....add me if you'd like :)
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and mom of 3 kids. I have over 80lbs to go, however my ticker shows my mini goal. I am just starting my journey, again. I could always use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Stepmom of 2 (custodial) with a dog and a husband who travels a lot for work. Everyone's schedule came before mine until now. This year is my year!
  • lisaschoots
    Options
    i'm turning 30 in march, have two kiddos & 50 lbs to lose
  • lisaschoots
    Options
    I have a question though, if you are breastfeeding, and want to eat enough to keep up your milk supply, do you add 500 calories to your intake? Or do you add it to your fitness deficit?
  • iwtfytj
    iwtfytj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    30 here, have three kids (ages 7, 6, and 2), and nearly 70 total to lose (but I've already dropped 25 of it)!
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have a question though, if you are breastfeeding, and want to eat enough to keep up your milk supply, do you add 500 calories to your intake? Or do you add it to your fitness deficit?

Adjust your calorie intake. You can change your goals, click on custom, and then add the calories for breastfeeding there. Start with 500 but if you find in a few weeks you aren't losing then very slowly bring it down - like 100 calories every week or two until you see progress. Good luck. I always found that weight dropped faster when BFing
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    Mama of 3 teenagers (19,16 and 14) with more than 50 to lose :). Friend requests sent all around!
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think I got everyone who has posted so far. Let me know if I missed you.

Thanks ya'll. We got this!
  • ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 girls, 6yr, 5yr, and 11 mos. Still nursing. Still not sleeping through the night. I would love more friends that understand the struggle.
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    turning 30 in september with 60 as my goal. let's do this!

LOL! Hi Talia!!!!!!!!!!

35, mom of 2 with 70 pounds to lose.
  • sundog123
    sundog123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 39- (almost 40!)-year-old mom with 2 kids and have 50 lbs to lose. I'm new to the "friend" thing too. I'll send a request and would love other friends!
  • LeeLynn17
    LeeLynn17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 33 (almost 34) with a 5 year old! I have a good 50 lbs to loose. I would love to have some support. However I have a question. I have been on MFP on and off for a while now. I stay under my calories (most days) only drink water and can not loose the weight. Any one out there have any ideas as to how to kick the weight loss in gear? I have signed up for my first 5k and will start training for that next week so I am hoping that will help. I am just at a loss. Nothing I do helps?

Thanks!!
  • traciehawk
    Options
    Mom of 3, 38, trying to lose 50 lbs, can use all of the help and encouragement I can get!!! Love MFP so far!
  • ladonnanorman
    ladonnanorman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and mom of two boys I need to loose 56 pounds would love for you to add me
  • des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I believe if you enter "breastfeeding" into your food journal (makes no sense to me that it's in the food side and not exercise) it will give you different options and add negative calories to your journal so that you have extra to eat.