Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nearly a year and look at me now!

2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Can't see the right part of the pics but great job!
  • Shiny79
    Shiny79 Posts: 12 Member
    You look WONDERFUL!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Nice !!! You look great !! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,425 Member
    Hi,
    You look great.
    Congratulations on your success.
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!! :)
  • happysummerrunner
    happysummerrunner Posts: 66 Member
    Wow you did it! These pictures are so motivating, thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Thank you everyone!

A few more bits of info for those who may be like me:
    I am "large framed" according to wrist measurements.
    My bra size didn't change - band or cup - I just use the smallest clasp now.
    My measurements starting were (approximately) 45"-37"-43" now they're around 41"-31"-39" (stupid flat butt - I'm working on it!!)
    I do Pilates and a little strength training (squats/bench/lunges, etc) with dumbbells.
    I went from dying during the most basic plank at 15 seconds to I don't even know how long I can hold one now AND I can do regular push-ups!!
    I also just started Blogilates beginners' calendar and am on my fourth day of the fourth week. Great way to start (or restart) Pilates!

I eat anywhere from 1200-1700 calories a day and do not eat back my exercise calories.

Also: my NUMBER ONE trick? Water. It's cheap and portable. I drink anywhere from 96-160 oz per day. It has helped me immensely to curb my appetite and slow me down at meals. Also I JUST kicked Diet Dr. Pepper! Finally.
  • No idea why you were worried about posting! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! You have come so far and you are still determined so I would say, keep going until you get where you want to go...then go further! You are amazing and capable of doing anything! :) We are here for ya!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Great job!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Those are my goals !!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job.
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    You look awesome. Great Work :)
  • yahooooo!!! awesome job u go girl!!!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    You've done a fantastic job on all accounts in such a short time as well! Super job.

Also I took it upon myself to re-size your images, you have to have max 600 pixels wide. I'm at work though so only have Paintbrush but being a super nerd in IT, I made it happen. :)

tId6XjR.jpg

NQIrtOZ.jpg

mDvz6HZ.jpg
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Thank you littlebutbig!! I can't edit my post...I'm on my phone now...so THANK YOU!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    You look great! Enjoy the success of all that hard work!
  • Wow, that's amazing. You look great. So inspiring :)
  • taram1981
    taram1981 Posts: 21 Member
    WOW!!! You look amazing! cheers to all your hard work!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!