Nearly a year and look at me now!

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Can't see the right part of the pics but great job!
  • Shiny79
    Shiny79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Nice !!! You look great !! Thank you for sharing :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You look great.
    Congratulations on your success.
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!! :)
  • happysummerrunner
    happysummerrunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you did it! These pictures are so motivating, thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

A few more bits of info for those who may be like me:
    I am "large framed" according to wrist measurements.
    My bra size didn't change - band or cup - I just use the smallest clasp now.
    My measurements starting were (approximately) 45"-37"-43" now they're around 41"-31"-39" (stupid flat butt - I'm working on it!!)
    I do Pilates and a little strength training (squats/bench/lunges, etc) with dumbbells.
    I went from dying during the most basic plank at 15 seconds to I don't even know how long I can hold one now AND I can do regular push-ups!!
    I also just started Blogilates beginners' calendar and am on my fourth day of the fourth week. Great way to start (or restart) Pilates!

I eat anywhere from 1200-1700 calories a day and do not eat back my exercise calories.

Also: my NUMBER ONE trick? Water. It's cheap and portable. I drink anywhere from 96-160 oz per day. It has helped me immensely to curb my appetite and slow me down at meals. Also I JUST kicked Diet Dr. Pepper! Finally.
  • cami5432
    Options
    No idea why you were worried about posting! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! You have come so far and you are still determined so I would say, keep going until you get where you want to go...then go further! You are amazing and capable of doing anything! :) We are here for ya!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Those are my goals !!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job.
  • Mommybug2
    Mommybug2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great Work :)
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    yahooooo!!! awesome job u go girl!!!!
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job on all accounts in such a short time as well! Super job.

Also I took it upon myself to re-size your images, you have to have max 600 pixels wide. I'm at work though so only have Paintbrush but being a super nerd in IT, I made it happen. :)

tId6XjR.jpg

NQIrtOZ.jpg

mDvz6HZ.jpg
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you littlebutbig!! I can't edit my post...I'm on my phone now...so THANK YOU!
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    You look great! Enjoy the success of all that hard work!
  • HanaNikki
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. You look great. So inspiring :)
  • taram1981
    taram1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! cheers to all your hard work!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!