Hello from UK need to loose as many pounds as age!

Options
How did that happen....I am 63, and would love some diet buddies, friends. Going to gym everyday and sticking to 1000cals so 'somethings gotta give!':cry:

Replies

• GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Can we trade? That would cut the number of pounds (stone) I need to lose in half :laugh:

I'm pretty regular. Add me if you need someone to hang in there with ya...
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! My theory (for adults) is if you take your age and add 100 pounds that's how much you can weigh :bigsmile: So I need to lose 14 more pounds to get me to 157. But seriously I would like to weigh about 145, I'm a work in progress. I'm on here everyday, you can add me if you like. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • LighterLifestyle
    LighterLifestyle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reply.....I am having difficulty with meeting the protein allowance, well ahead with calories and fat but somehow forget the protein count, any quick ideas?
  • LighterLifestyle
    LighterLifestyle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reply what a good way of calculating weight! I have masses to loose but on track with calories and exercise but not with adding up protein cant seem to fathom this. Any quick answer?:frown:
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 55, in UK with an open diary and log every day. Please feel free to add me for mutual motivation/support :smile: