30 day shred result pictures?

Options
I'm currently on day 9 of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and i'm noticing a difference in my tummy my weight has been bouncing back and forth 64kg and 65kg. Anyone completed the 30 day shred I would love to see pictures and results? :D
Could use the motivation and inspiration right now...

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred also. If you use the search tool you can find multiple threads and many people who have before and after pics. I am on Day 4 of lvl 2 (Day 14) So I know the struggle sometimes to get motivated to stick with it. I have lost 9 lbs so far and some serious inches. My back rolls are almost completely gone! I will definitely be posting my results even if the change is only this much it is change.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! This is like my third attempt at 30DS. I got to like day 3 of level 3 and quit and I am back at it about a year later, today was day 1 of level 2 (*kitten* kicker!)...for me, the video can get so repetitive and boring, but IT WORKS.. So if you ever start feeling like giving up just remember that! I read from hundreds of people that they didn't lost much weight (depending on how much they needed to lose) but tons of inches, so take measurements if you haven't already :) I notice a difference already on my sides and stomach as well, but not on the scale. Excited to get to the end! Good luck!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!