Wow! Your dad would be proud!
  • accokeekjudi
    accokeekjudi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!!
  • accokeekjudi
    Options
    I see where you get your inspiration from! Keep up the good work!
  • Stacylynn1977
    Stacylynn1977 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    the video brought tears to my eyes, I think I am a female version of you, been overweight my whole, was bullied, never had many friends, never had boyfriends until my adult life, my son died in 2010 of SIDS and instead of wanting to live, i wanted to die, in 2009 i lost 100lbs to conceive my son, after he died, I gained 140 lbs, lost 100lbs in 2012, then i gained the weight back after a failed relationship with my son's father, now I am married, and I want the weight off, I started back 2 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 18.6 lbs, now I will watch your video every day, i wish i could follow you on facebook or something, but I will watch your video everyday and be inspired to keep going, no matter what life throws at me, I deserve to be healthy and happy, thank you for inspiring me!!!
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :) Well done that's an amazing achievement
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Great video.
  • accokeekjudi
    Options
    Your video is absolutely awesome and inspiring . . . so very proud of you!
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    the video brought tears to my eyes, I think I am a female version of you, been overweight my whole, was bullied, never had many friends, never had boyfriends until my adult life, my son died in 2010 of SIDS and instead of wanting to live, i wanted to die, in 2009 i lost 100lbs to conceive my son, after he died, I gained 140 lbs, lost 100lbs in 2012, then i gained the weight back after a failed relationship with my son's father, now I am married, and I want the weight off, I started back 2 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 18.6 lbs, now I will watch your video every day, i wish i could follow you on facebook or something, but I will watch your video everyday and be inspired to keep going, no matter what life throws at me, I deserve to be healthy and happy, thank you for inspiring me!!!

facebook.com/jwaltfitness

Thats where I hang out, come join me. lol
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nightshutter
    Options
    That was a great video. Inspirational! Congratulations on your success. Hang in there and keep going.
  • Bump
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow - just, wow. You're such an inspiration. I can't wait to see where you are six months from now!
  • karmic_fit
    karmic_fit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Commented over on youtube but just wanted to say here as well THANK YOU for your inspiration and your courage in sharing your journey. YOU ARE AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wish my brother could care about his life as much as you clearly do. You did amazing. Inspiring!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    you are amazing I lost almost 100 pounds the natural way also-so I give a lot of credit my friend-you bought chills to me-your are truly a inspiration-so I can wait to see in 6 month are a year from now what you look like-you are truly amazing and touching:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!