10 Day Transformation with Pics!

Options
124»

Replies

• angel013183
    angel013183 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

Yeah! Screw MATH! Don't bring that MATH and FACTS in here!

^^Hah. I love this.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for actually saying something nice. I never thought that by posting my pics, like so many other people do, and being proud of myself I would get so many hateful remarks. Yes, I have tried other diets and they didn't work. I found this and it is working for me. I am actually down another 2lbs post cleanse, but do I dare post anymore pics? No, I'll just be called a liar.

the math does not lie. It is physically impossible to lose 14 pounds of fat in 10 days.

You have mainly lost water weight and glycogen. once you start eating normally again you are going to gain almost all of this back …Just saying...
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!! You look great ! I say do whatever works for you :)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Seriously guys?

She might not have lost 14lb of fat but she can easily lose 14 lbs of fat & water weight.
    I went on a 3 day detox and lost 7lbs & it helped me cleanse my body of all the junk I was putting in it and I was able to restart my weight loss journey on a clean slate.

Stop being rude and pessimistic.

With that said! - Congrats girly you did awesome! Keep up the good work!

We speak out against cleanses and detoxes because they are not necessary. Most people jump on them, lose 10 pounds (water and glycogen), feel great, gain 8 pounds back and then feel horrible. This is a public forum and we want the new people who are lurking and reading this to understand that they don't have to do cleanses to get results. Our bodies clean themselves well.
  • cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, in a world that is trying to stop bullying it's sad that so called adults have to act like this. You'll burn more calories if my pants catch on fire, REALLY? Thanks for bringing me back to 2nd grade. I posted something because I was proud of myself. The only reason I put in my post what I used was so I didn't have to explain that I wasn't starving myself or just drinking water for 10 days. It's 8 days post cleanse and I am down another 2 lbs. I am eating lean proteins, vegetables, and fruit. I did the cleanse to detox myself and give myself a kick start. I'm sorry if all of you experts don't agree with what I did, but once again I'm not asking any of you to do it.

Please don't let the childish comments get to you. A lot of people can only feel better by making negative comments. God forbid they ever lose more lbs than is normal in a short amount of time. Maybe they'd feel different if everyone put them down when they were feeling great and just wanted to share. There always has been and always will be haters. I myself have lost 12 lbs in one week awhile back. Sure it was probably a lot of water weight, but I also ate only healthy foods too. So, don't tell me it cant be done without taking anything. That's BS. No where in her statement did she try pushing any kind of product... my god, stop being ignorant and grow up!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you look soooo great! awesome work!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

I'm extremely happy with my body and myself. I just hate to see people buy into quick fixes, fad diets, magic potions, wraps, shakes, etc...

^^ this. I have been there and done that. You HAVE to learn to do it the RIGHT way or it WILL come back on. I'm not taking away that you lost weight and if he pics are you, I'm jelly because i do NOT look like that ( and i weight 135) A cleanse here and there to get on the right track is all well and good but just be careful of doing this to your body too often and for too long.
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is legit. Nobody can have a transformation to the degree in just 10 days. Not buying it sorry!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    WOW THAT IS AMAZING PROGRESS !!
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @Cuppycat I don't people are being negative just to be negative or wishing they could lose that amount in such a short period of time. If you post on a message board, you are either going to get positive feedback or in some cases the truth on how people feel. I am not going to say negative because expressing one's opinion does not necessary mean you are being negative. I find it hard to believe that someone can transform to that degree in just 10 days. That is my opinion and I have a right to it!!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Wow, in a world that is trying to stop bullying it's sad that so called adults have to act like this. You'll burn more calories if my pants catch on fire, REALLY? Thanks for bringing me back to 2nd grade. I posted something because I was proud of myself. The only reason I put in my post what I used was so I didn't have to explain that I wasn't starving myself or just drinking water for 10 days. It's 8 days post cleanse and I am down another 2 lbs. I am eating lean proteins, vegetables, and fruit. I did the cleanse to detox myself and give myself a kick start. I'm sorry if all of you experts don't agree with what I did, but once again I'm not asking any of you to do it.

Please don't let the childish comments get to you. A lot of people can only feel better by making negative comments. God forbid they ever lose more lbs than is normal in a short amount of time. Maybe they'd feel different if everyone put them down when they were feeling great and just wanted to share. There always has been and always will be haters. I myself have lost 12 lbs in one week awhile back. Sure it was probably a lot of water weight, but I also ate only healthy foods too. So, don't tell me it cant be done without taking anything. That's BS. No where in her statement did she try pushing any kind of product... my god, stop being ignorant and grow up!!!

wow, you want to be taken seriously? Then, might I suggest to stop name-calling. That is immature.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I normally wouldn't say anything but I understand the concerns with cleanses. Generally, I say that people can do anything they want and a short period of time using whatever products will just generally cause a hole in your wallet but shouldn't hurt you physically. I looked up this program and it consists of eating 420 calories/day which is a bit insane. Now if someone wanted to know if they should follow such a program, I'd say no way but if you already do it and you transform to healthy eating, then good for you. The program itself is a bit (a LOT) concerning but I'd say focus on a healthy calorie range and wish the OP well in the future.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    I went on a 3 day detox and lost 7lbs & it helped me cleanse my body of all the junk I was putting in it and I was able to restart my weight loss journey on a clean slate.
    You didn't "detox or cleanse" anything. You just ate better. That gave you a "feeling" of a restart. If it worked for you, then good, but one doesn't have to embark on any "detoxes or cleanses" to restart. They just have to start.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You posted this exact same thing last week??? Sounds like an ad to me
  • jgcurry3
    jgcurry3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Lol ya a stomach virus will do that
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!