Shopping for a Kitchen Scale

Options
I am looking at kitchen scales. What do you use? and do you like it?

Replies

• kathyhans
    kathyhans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got one from Copps/Pick n Save food store in the kitchen gadget aisle.
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    I have the digital Weight Watchers scale - I got it when I was doing WW - if you do WW it is nice because it calculates points. I do not do WW anymore but I still love the scale. It is nice because if you want to measure something you can put a bowl on it, zero out the weight after the bowl is on there and then put your food in and it measures just the food.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I like the one I have - it's just a basic one from Target. I just wish it had grams on it.... Mine only has ounces.
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love my Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale $49.99 retail. Got mine on CL, NIB for $15.00
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I got the Soehnle Flip last week (http://www.amazon.com/Soehnle-66160-Digital-Kitchen-Scale/dp/B002BG11NG) and absolutely love it. It's small and cute and pretty accurate. It measures mL, g, fl. oz, ounces and pounds. It's easy to store (although I just leave it on the counter). Reviews were great, so I bought it.

Might look around though...I got mine for $22 through ideeli...sample sale is over with, but I'm sure you can find a similar deal elsewhere!
  • katzak729
    katzak729 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got mine at target. I can't remember the name of the brand but they had a lot of different kinds of them. It was 39.99 and it has ounces and grams. I love it and use it several times a day so it was well worth the $.
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options

thats awesome! do you have this? how easy is it to use?
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I got my Biggest Loser scale at Bed, Bath and Beyond on sale for $19.99
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have had the Biggest Loser scale for over 5 years and I love it, not very expensive either. Good luck shopping!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

I am hopefully getting it soon. Then no difficult serving size estimations. The reviews on Amazon are all positive. My only complaint is that you can't hook it up to your computer to update, but that is just the geek in me.
  • sapphire983
    Options
    I got mine from Amazon.com - EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome $25.00
    Love it so far, and it is rated 5 stars
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002CM6TVI/ref=oss_product
  • sapphire983
    Options

I am hopefully getting it soon. Then no difficult serving size estimations. The reviews on Amazon are all positive. My only complaint is that you can't hook it up to your computer to update, but that is just the geek in me.

Wow, that is a super high-tech scale! That would be awesome to have!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Ordered it. Christmas from my boyfriend! So excited!
  • binary_jester
    Options

Ordered it. Christmas from my boyfriend! So excited!
    Suddenly I have scale envy to add to my other envies. hail.gif
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I love my Kitrics Digital Nutrition Scale $49.99 retail. Got mine on CL, NIB for $15.00

I have this and love it but Binary Jesters looks like it does the same thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Kitrics-Nutrition-Label-Scale/dp/B003UDF2HU
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Amazon.com - EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Black Chrome $25.00
    Love it so far, and it is rated 5 stars
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002CM6TVI/ref=oss_product

I have it and I love it.
  • binary_jester
    Options

I have this and love it but Binary Jesters looks like it does the same thing.

http://www.amazon.com/Kitrics-Nutrition-Label-Scale/dp/B003UDF2HU
    No...yours has only 1999 preloaded foods, my listing has 2000. LOL
  • kristin92470
    Options
    I just got the Biggest Loser food scale and I love it. It's easy to clean and it's small enough to leave right on the kitchen counter!