What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• soaringlikeaneagle70
    Options
    I have a maltese=Schitzu called Jesse and a white Swiss Shepherd called Rhani, who is extremely clever and intelligent.
  • vfett1018
    vfett1018 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have a lhasa apso/shih tzu mix. She's adorable.
    We only have one dog for now because we are stationed in Korea, but we will be getting one or two more once we settle in the states.

2eehb9w_th.jpg]
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    I have a Power Puff Chinese Crested. The cutest and nicest dog ever!
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    3 dogs

10 year old Golden retriever/sheltie mix (girl) - Pebble Jean
    8 year old Beagle/St. Bernard (boy) - Spanky Charles
    5 year old Black Lab/Husky (girl) - Iggy Ella

Love these dogs!!
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    sophieproject.jpg

Chocolate Lab/Golden Retriever mix (redundant but those were her parents)-Sophie. Had her since she was 4 days old. Now she 4. My baby girl!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I currently have 6 between my two houses but technically I own one of them, the others are my dads or mum's and my neighbours but since I raised 3 of them I class them as somewhat mine too.

My dogs name is Bonnie. She is a Miniature, toy poodle x Sh!zu.
    She has 3 brothers from her litter, Tim, Teddy and Eddie (Eddie is far away from us so I haven't seen him since 6 weeks old. :(). They are all 15 months and 11 days I believe.
    Their mother is a pure Miniature Poodle named Susy who will be around 6-7 and she recently had 1 pup named Billy and I'm unsure what he would be because there was 3 possibilities for his father.
    Then there is my mums dog, Bella who is 3 this year and she is a Maltese x Sh!tzu.

We have plenty of dogs! Haha. :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    One dog. A Morkie.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have two Cocker Spaniel's. Emma and Ellie.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    We have a very prissy, finicky male Great Dane named Echo, he is 3 1/2 years old. We also have a 1 1/2 year old female Boxer named Charlie. I have pics in my profile :bigsmile:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Right now? A virtual one, I'm not home enough to take care of a real dog.

Though, I grew up with a Shih-Tzu my Mother got when both he and I were five. He passed when we were sixteen.
    His name was Gizmo, came from an abusive home, he showed clear signs of being hit and kicked(He would growl and threaten to bite if you raised your hand over your head, or brought your foot back.) But though we were bitten quite often, he became a BIG part of our family. Once he realized he wasn't going to be hurt anymore, he stopped biting(About a year-two years before he stopped completely), and became SUPER friendly to anyone and everyone. He LOVED cats, and people food. Didn't like walks that much though, or getting his hair trimmed, lol.

That was so sad!! I have a Shih Tzu Marley(4 yrs). She is the sweetest dog I ever ever had! (she was my first dog ever) I call her Princess. I cant even imagine anyone hurting a dog.
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    <
    my rat terrier Luna as well as a Jack Russel Terror named Milo (typo intended)
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    A six month old male black lab pup named > Rhett
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    a Yorkie and a half yorkie, half chihuahua
  • wildflower_kls
    wildflower_kls Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old Mini Australian Shepherd named Hank. Full of puppy energy but when he is wore out he will fall asleep anywhere. I feel like he has gotten so big but he is only 9 lbs., when we got him he was 4 lbs. 5 oz. He shouldn't get any bigger than about 15 lbs. He loves to lay on your lap and gives lots of kisses! And he's potty trained(do you call it that for a dog?? haha) already! Pictures on my profile!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Right now? A virtual one, I'm not home enough to take care of a real dog.

Though, I grew up with a Shih-Tzu my Mother got when both he and I were five. He passed when we were sixteen.
    His name was Gizmo, came from an abusive home, he showed clear signs of being hit and kicked(He would growl and threaten to bite if you raised your hand over your head, or brought your foot back.) But though we were bitten quite often, he became a BIG part of our family. Once he realized he wasn't going to be hurt anymore, he stopped biting(About a year-two years before he stopped completely), and became SUPER friendly to anyone and everyone. He LOVED cats, and people food. Didn't like walks that much though, or getting his hair trimmed, lol.

That is so sad!! I have a Shih Tzu Marley(4 yrs). She is the sweetest dog I ever ever had! (she is my first dog ever) I call her Princess. I cant even imagine anyone hurting a dog.
  • lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A lab puppy called Albie :-)

[img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/Angela_Breen/Mobile Uploads/image_zps9d7214ed.jpg[/img]
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    One dog, and he's an adorable mutt. Half golden retriever, a quarter pomeranian and sheltie. His name is Kypri

e02cb66b-f11c-407b-93d2-cdd378a03560.jpg

Too Cute!
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    one pug, fawn color, 1 year and a half but looks younger because she is small
    her name is Fiona
  • sad0711
    sad0711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A 10 year old Australian Cattle dog named Aussie, who has 32 tennis balls and knows when one is missing.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I only have a cat right now. But I really want a German Shepherd. I had one when I was younger. He was the best dog we had ever had. I haven't been able to find a pure breed yet, but just found out a friend of mine plans to mate her new puppy as soon as she's old enough. I'm beyond excited!