What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    cffs.jpg
    Izzy is my almost 2 year old pitbull rescue... she is a great dog, and to think she was thrown in a garbage pail in a gas station as a tiny pup

That is awful! So glad she has a great forever home now :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    they are ghosts now
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    they are ghosts now
    :huh:
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a pitbull (female and the sweetest, gentlest dog ever!) her name is Sweetie, a boxer name Dom, and a lab mix that really isn't ours but he stays at our house more than his own house, Rocky :) Love my furbabies
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    cffs.jpg
    Izzy is my almost 2 year old pitbull rescue... she is a great dog, and to think she was thrown in a garbage pail in a gas station as a tiny pup

Awww I rescued my female pitbull from the trash dump in our county....she was a little puppy and was so skinny.....couldn't tell it now but she is the best dog anyone could ask for!!
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pomeranian. Her name is Bella Marie. :heart:

15010278_2580.jpg
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 mo. old Blue Heeler. His name is Patches, and so smart! Can't wait till it warms up so we can go on walks/jogs to get rid of his pent up energy!!
  • pointguard02
    pointguard02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A 10 month old 75 lb Catahoula Leopard Dog!
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A doberdane aka warlock aka other names for a giant doberman. Her name is Major Babe and she is a beautiful beast. I am looking into getting another one but have not decided upon one yet.

Dobies are the best. I would love to get another one, just can't afford to feed two!
    c867b6db-c135-4df4-9cc1-cd18e0617c72_zps70ff2810.jpg
  • tthomas1976
    tthomas1976 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    2 black labs...
  • LaughingLobster
    LaughingLobster Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Three big sweeties! Yellow Lab, Black Lab, Yellow Lab/Husky Mix! :happy:
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a pug, or a trained Chinese lion killer as they are often referred as.
  • marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    this one....mini schnauzer. He is awesome
  • pensarepink
    pensarepink Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <---- a red standard poodle
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    One dog, and he's an adorable mutt. Half golden retriever, a quarter pomeranian and sheltie. His name is Kypri

e02cb66b-f11c-407b-93d2-cdd378a03560.jpg
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Zooey my almost 4 year old Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie) she is my princess and i love her more than life. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

Jackson (Jax) almost 1 year old Chug (Chihuahua/Pug) my fiancé said he was going to look at a dog and brought him home :huh: he's cute and a goofball but no Zooey.

(their pics are in my profile)
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    This is Mojo. Rescued from a HIGH kill shelter at 9 weeks old. Not sure what he is exactly, but I am pretty sure part pit, part beagle, part rhodesian ridgeback and maybe alittle deer. LOL! He is such a sweet, handsome boy!

IMG_20121017_202542.jpg

And he knows just how handsome he is.

IMG_20120823_114357.jpg
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    A purebred mutt. 50lbs of anxious fun!
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Rhodesian Ridgeback - rescued......our Olive!!!
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have 3 uncontrolable hyper nutty siberian huskys 2 females called mya and diesel and 1 male called shadow who usually gets yada mya has had pups before xmas and the were so cute i wanted to keep them all but the will be paying for my summer holidays lol mya hates all men diesel is a jumper who can jump almost 6 ft and yada is just old and lazy