Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    a weimeralmost and a collieridiculous
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    3 yo white Boxer (Izzy) and going on 3 months old red Boston Terrier (Charlie). I like the off-colored, flat faced look!
  • baggleflap
    baggleflap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A rescued Orange Belton English Setter. 7yrs old but still acts like a puppy. Named Tucker.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    1 - Belgian Malinois
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have a spoiled 65 LB Pitbull mix names Loui. I want to rescue a friend for him soon!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    4 very spoiled cocker spaniels ranging from 7 - 11 years old
  • StephyGetsHealthy
    Options
    My baby is a black lab. She's 9 this year. We rescued her from the pound about 6 years ago.
    :heart:
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b520/Deborah1056/2013-12-12155321_zps5e431589.jpg
    My American Staffordshire Terrier and my Russian Blue. Both rescues!

My wife would be soooooo jealous. She loves Russian Blues (she always wanted one, but we ended up with a Korat, instead) and we both love Pitties.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    My pitbull, the breed of velvet and steel, Bonnie.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    A doberdane aka warlock aka other names for a giant doberman. Her name is Major Babe and she is a beautiful beast. I am looking into getting another one but have not decided upon one yet.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm a labby lover....:heart:
  • bloominheck
    Options
    I have 3 golden retrievers and a lab/golden retriever mix.

1b8bbb60-9f33-456e-a156-1eabc36720e4_zpsc6c0e5d7.jpg

They are beautiful!
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    2 Dogs

Yorkie and a Maltese (both rescues). Who would dump two full bred dogs like that or any dogs for that matter? :(
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    The best dog in the world. She's a cuddle pot, very smart so cute, misses me like crazy, sleeps right up close to me, kisses me good morning she is the best thing ever. I should try to get her pic on here, she's gorgeous. Half Jack Russell and and half long haired Chihuahua.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Boxador! 50% Boxer and 50% Black Lab

Kv7p6BS.jpg
  • aochella
    Options
    I have to Aussies! One is an Australian Shephard, and the other is an Australian Cattle Dog (basically the same thing, but one has shot hair w/ long tail, and the other has long hair w/ a little nubby tail) I love them: Weston (male/long haired), and Molly (female/short haired). They are both rescues :D
  • bloominheck
    Options
    @Kendle..Handsome dog!
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    <
    Golden mix named Lizzie Bea. She was a horribly abused rescue, extremely shy & withdrawn, but so gentle! Lizzie's withdrawn nature is what spurred on getting a second dog as a companion for her. Enter Frances a pure bred Golden. They adore each other & Frances brought life back to Lizzie! Both of their pics are on my profile. I also have a Greek tortoise named Tilly; he's the one on a skateboard in my ticker pic.
  • Beccajo2004
    Beccajo2004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    One gorgeous German Shepherd, shes 2 years old and her name is Zoey
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    1312de61db2914082ea52abd86d98be8.png