New 30 Day Shred Fitness Group! Lose by Christmas!

Options
So here is the plan! We start the 30 Day Shred by Jilliam Michaels Tomorrow- yes it is short notice BUT then we will be finished by Christmas Eve party time. We can do this together! Everyday we will do the 20 minute workout either in the AM or PM- up to you and just log on to comment on our progress. We can motivate each other to stick with it and keep it going! Who is with me?

Replies

• TeresaAnne38
    TeresaAnne38 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Count me in. OMG 30-day shred is hard, I did it over the summer and haven't worked out in 2 months, this is the kick in the butt I need!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Fantastic idea! I'll tryy. I'm slacking, I was supposed to start already.
  • mookiemoo
    mookiemoo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    me BUT I warn you I joined the october one and then fluffed it up and stopped so I will need reminding and poking because I'm EXTREAMLY flakey when it comes to workouts

but now they all have defenition and shape and im still blah !!

so I do want to do it
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I am in.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5, but I know its going to take me more than 30 days to complete, and I was planing on working with it right up to Christmas eve so count me in!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Im doing it too! going to start ASAP! :-) I Love jillian, she sure knows how to rip into ya!:love:
  • sangiepooh
    Options
    :happy: Count me in savyfox between walking and dance this will compliment my exercise routine for the week variety is good and not boring can't wait to see the results. Thanks for counting me in. picking up dvd tonite. Angie A.
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!! i need to be committed or I just flat out don't do it!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    im in along wth my insanity!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    I will give it a shot. I have gotten bored with it in the past, but now I can tell myself 'its just till christmas' First time I got all the way through level 2 asnd I just don't even kow what happened but I never started level 3... and I'm still curious what she will ahve me doing.
    Naptime ( close to noon) will be my shred time~
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    This is just what I need! I am going to force myself to find the time to get down with Jillian!

Good luck everyone!
  • kathyd0708
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm new to the boards and MFP ... but I think I have this DVD (funny, if i had been using it like i'm supposed to I would KNOW if I own it, lol) ... I will check and review it tonight and see if I can do it. I had back surgery 2 years ago and have some slight limitations.

Kat
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it November 1, but I'm working at a slower pace than most. I don't do the workout everyday, but every other day. I'm doing level 1 three more times before moving on to level 2. Good luck!
  • savyfox
    Options
    That's what the group is for- motivation and accountability! I will look forward to seeing everyones posts daily! This is exactly what I needed. Thanks you guys!
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Im in. I am already doing it. I start level 3 on December 1st.
  • Audi68
    Audi68 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Okay!! I am in. I tried it a couple of weeks ago and failed misserably. :sad: My goal was to try and do this Jan 1st but I think I can do this now with motivation and support from MFP friends. I'll just need to learn how to modify so I can keep moving forward.
    I have perfection issues, if I can't do it like Jillian and her back up peeps, I will tend to throw in the towel.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm done for today! Who else?
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    I'm in as well.
  • anull78
    anull78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to MFP, but loving everything about it so far! Count me in - I've done 30DS before and it really kicks me in the rear. It will be a great evening addition to my morning cardio too!
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm done for today! Who else?

Did mine this morning. :happy: