5 month transformation #short girl #Post baby body

Options
I would not call myself a success just yet. I started at 200 pounds when I had my son(This was after I lost the baby weight(From him,water,placenta) the rest was just fat =-(. SO when my now 8 month old was 3 months I slowly started working out and making changes to my diet. I love my new lifestyle and could not dream of going back to my old habits. I still have about 20 pounds to lose and alot of toneing to do but I am certain by June 2014 I will be where I want to be. My son was a c-section and my second child. I also have a 5yr old daughter.

56915898_4273.jpg

Replies

• MsWashi32
    MsWashi32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look great girl! at the rate your going you will be there before your deadline! great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    What great job!!! Definately a huge success!
  • MWhitt81
    MWhitt81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Smile girl...you look great! :)
  • ashleymarie9807
    ashleymarie9807 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you :heart:
  • mrskk22
    mrskk22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job! U look great!
  • ashleymarie9807
    Options
    How do you start lifting, I am planing on joining the gym in Feb and just don't know where to start any one who lifts care to give me advice?
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    wow great job :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I wish I would have been better at eating when my son was younger. I didn't start until he was almost a year.
  • ashleymarie9807
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I wish I would have been better at eating when my son was younger. I didn't start until he was almost a year.

It was very important for me to eat right and excersize because with my 5 yr old daughter I wound up anorexic(struggled with it for years) and got down to 110 pounds but not in a healthy or maintainable way. Now i eat workout and feel better than ever. Today i hit 135 so only 10 pounds to go 15 if I am lucky lol.
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    Wow you truly are an inspiration im 8 months pp from my son and need to lose about 60lbs to be at my pre pregnancy weight. (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!