working out?

I have been dieting since Jan 1,but only working out going on three weeks now. I have been doing the cardio x from p90x and I have lost 4 lbs each week doing this,of course along with dieting. I am trying to get a lot of this fat off from where I have had two kids. Would you recommend me keep on doing cardio or do the lean program of p90x?

Replies

• bluetuesday5
    bluetuesday5 Posts: 99 Member
    I'm not familiar with the components of P90x but I will say this: The best program to improve body composition will be a combination of cardio and resistance training.
  • seamonster1203
    seamonster1203 Posts: 118 Member
    P90X is great. U should do all the videos in rotation
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    The fat is going to come off from eating at a deficit. The cardio will allow you to eat more calories and improve your conditioning. If you add resistance training then you will maintain more muscle mass as you lose, and you will be much happier with the way you look when you hit your goal weight.

Be patient, three weeks isn't a long time.
  • Thank you for the help!!
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    The fat is going to come off from eating at a deficit. The cardio will allow you to eat more calories and improve your conditioning. If you add resistance training then you will maintain more muscle mass as you lose, and you will be much happier with the way you look when you hit your goal weight.

Be patient, three weeks isn't a long time.

I totally agree