What things trigger YOU to wreck your eating habits?

Options
124»

Replies

• chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Marijuana munchies! FOR SURE
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Being out and about. Like if I am out in my car running errands all day or want to do a little shopping at the mall, I get tempted to pick something up. Luckily I've been able to fight those lately :)

Now pizza is my weakness though. I can handle not eating fast food or going to restaurants, but there is this pizza place near where I live that I absolutely love. They have the best pizza I have eaten ( all personal tastes :) )
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Boredom, stress, aggravation, depression
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    It use to be my feeling I was being rejected - or I needed to "treat" myself. Food is no more my go to medication.
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fights with my husband will trigger *kitten* but thankfully that hasn't happened in a while :happy:
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Costco has a salty snack mix with sunflower seeds in it that a friend let me try...I can't stop eating them when I am around her now..
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    as weird as it may be, the thing that triggers me to wreck my hard work is reaching a goal, i can fall off the healthy eating wagon for weeks on end and ultimately undo some of the hard work, i eat rubbish and stop exercising, i don't know why i do this, and i don't know how to stop it :sad:

This!
    No idea why...
    And every time when I go on holiday. Or Christmas.
    But I have decided to get myself personal trainer in December to stop myself from spiraling downwards.
    I will do that for after the holiday blues as well. I find it easier if I am accountable to someone and just need that initial push.

On a day to day basis I am ok. Even if I go over I know I will go lover tomorrow or will work it out.
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Just one small slip up and for some reason I think I should just eat anything I want for the day!! Uugghhhh so frustrating! !

I agree with this. Then that day runs into the next day, and so on. And also....boredom.

Also going out for a meal where I can't accurately count so I tend to do a mental "why bother counting today at all"
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Some sort of party where this is tons and tons of food available, and I try to take reasonable portions but because I can't accurately count the calories I get out of my routine and it's hard to get back to it. Also I take the desserts and then feel guilty afterwards. I've got such all or nothing thinking with food though, so "cheat days" are really hard for me.
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! It will give me cravings for days, it's better if I just stay away from it.