What was your proud moment today?

Options

Replies

• auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Putting down the rice container after only having about half a cup instead of letting it turn into a full-on binge. Also, taking a big handful of Cheerios when I wasn't even hungry, stopping, thinking about it for a couple of seconds, and then dropping them back into the box. I'm starting to move from the point where I can halt myself mid-binge, hopefully to one day reach the point where I don't even feel the need to start :)
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This is such a great thread :) makes me feel proud *for* all of you!

I was tempted to binge on cereal and peanut butter toast today but instead I ate a big bowl of sugar-free jelly and the craving went away.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Coming up with healthy substitutions for normal Superbowl food that I really enjoyed. Sweet potato nachos with 1/2 cup skim mozza cheese, and buffalo chicken bites, made from boneless skinless chicken breast. Mmmmm
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Pulling on a pair of jeans that I suspect are too small and ...they fit with no muffin top!

Good work everyone! I love this thread.
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When my teenage daughter who thought going to the gym with me would be boring. We were the only ones there (24/7 gym) and she walked the treadmill, completed a circuit and did some ab crunches while making funny faces. After our total workout, we sat in the sauna and sweated out butts off laughing, listening to music and taking pictures. She wants to come back with me tomorrow to meet my trainer.
  • Vessecora
    Options
    I had left over salad, half a banana and some protein balls for breakfast...
    I'm proud that I've already had my veggies for today lol.

It was easy enough cos leftovers though so.... xD
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I was on the treadmill so long today I watched people beside me come and go! hehe

I also did my fastest mile (13:55) and while still slow, it felt great to push it under 14 minutes!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I went to zumba for the 1st time in months!
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I found an old photo. I was bored so decided to "recreate" it :-) The picture on the left is from 2009, the one on the right was taken this morning :-) I'm on my way to getting my body back!! Definitely qualifies as a proud moment! :-)

c75746b1-d673-4085-94da-a00fdce6bd51_zps4390b718.jpg
  • amany87
    Options
    Today I didn't eat the Snikers bar offered to me and I stick to my diet plan.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a t-shirt that used to be tight around my arms, but it no longer is tight! I'm glad too cuz its a Rockos Modern Life t-shirt
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Went to a new park to run...I usually chose flat/downhill courses as much as possible..this was tougher as the park was on a slope so was up and down to do a couple of circuits....... so no records broken but was pleased to do two miles!
  • frandanner
    frandanner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went to lunch with friend even tho I brought it to work today. I ate only 1 slice cheese and 1/2 cup mushrooms off the salad bar. Then went to my desk for my hi protein chicken soup. Good feeling not to overeat at lunch!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Nice job! its good for your body too that you changed it up!
  • chylo1
    chylo1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    making it into work today after Seahawks big win yesterday!
  • RashedaT
    Options
    My proudest moment was putting on my shirt and pants and realizing that they are too big!!!
  • Helenavee42
    Options
    Hopped on the scale and for the first time in 5-6 years I am officially under 300 lbs!!
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    when I walked for 1.75 miles on my lunchbreak despite my legs feeling like they were going to crumble off my body. yes, crumble...
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!

Put on a pair of black dress pants this morning thinking they were the ones I have been wearing, they were a tad snug, checked the tag and sure enough they are size smaller (a 12) than what I've been wearing! I am very proud of this!

Second was last night - went to the gym even though I was STARVING and bone tired, felt great when I left!
  • Supadoopafly
    Supadoopafly Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Completing a spin class (the first in 4 months) despite feeling exhausted within the first 2 minutes.