My Story Of Sucess

Options
2»

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Oye Kake kamaal kardita tussi! Seriously, Well done bro! Congratulations:drinker:
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You have done well! I hope that you find some new friends that value you for who you are, not what you look like. You have the ability to improve yourself and friends should appreciate that. Keep it up.

Agreed! On that note... you looked fine in your before picture :-) and now... you look fine too :-) Question for you... do you feel better inside and out? I'd say that's most important... what and how 'you' feel.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and keep it sexy!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on a healthier you!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    You have a lot of patience. And it all paid off. Congratulations on a new and healthier you! :D
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    You have done well! I hope that you find some new friends that value you for who you are, not what you look like. You have the ability to improve yourself and friends should appreciate that. Keep it up.

Agreed! On that note... you looked fine in your before picture :-) and now... you look fine too :-) Question for you... do you feel better inside and out? I'd say that's most important... what and how 'you' feel.

Yes i feel really good now...infact i love my life now..i have gained all the confidence i had lost due to being over weight :)
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    77kgs now yayy ^_^
  • Mari_2009
    Mari_2009 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    You look fantastic. You did before, also, but now you look "in your body." Fit. Happy. Proud. Great job! You should be excited for the future!
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I'm glad you feel great too!

Those friends though......Yeee-OUCH!!
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post today. I am working really hard and exercising and this week results are slower than I would like so the advice your friend gave you "all you can do is hard work, slowly but surely results will come out... " is just what I needed to hear this morning. To keep me going on my long journey. You have done so well and like others had said you looked fine before but it is how you feel about yourself. Well done :)
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    Thank you for your post today. I am working really hard and exercising and this week results are slower than I would like so the advice your friend gave you "all you can do is hard work, slowly but surely results will come out... " is just what I needed to hear this morning. To keep me going on my long journey. You have done so well and like others had said you looked fine before but it is how you feel about yourself. Well done :)

Thanks and wishes you good luck with it!

if i can help you in some way..i wud love too ^_^
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can really see the difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!