7 Minute Workout app

Options
Has anyone done this workout on phone and it be successful? Yes I know doing it only one time a day is not enough exercise for one day but if you done it 3-4 times a day throughout the day I'm sure it will.? Any knowledge that this would help any?

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Any amount that you are active will help.

I would try it, though I am currently doing Stronglifts 5x5 and loving it!
  • Vessecora
    Options
    I keep seeing that on my facebook.... I wonder the same :)
  • Dboggs166
    Dboggs166 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the phone app, but I do a seven minute method workout a few times a week when I'm pressed for time. I like it a lot, it hits all the major parts of my body while getting some cardio in.
  • TeamPurple
    TeamPurple Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of android app that do that. I recently bought Sworkit pro since it syncs with mfp and that one also had the7 min work out; The cool part is that you can set the number of rep you want to do.
    My diet plan is based on being quite sedentary so any exercise I manage to squeeze is good.
    The app is under 1€ which is worth it in my book.
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was listening to the Doctor radio show and they had the physician on that came up with the original so-called 7 minute workout that became popular when it was featured in the New York Times. Just wanted you to know that his "official" 7 minute workout app is the one put out by the Johnson and Johnson company. There are other length of workouts there besides 7 minute, and it is free. So on the Play store or itunres store, search for Johnson 7 minute workout for the official, free 7 minute workout. .
    Mike
  • deeksha_s
    deeksha_s Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks!