February Goals

Options

Replies

• bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting to lose another 8lbs. Then I'll have only 1 lb left to lose, but I think I will set another goal to lose 5 more after that. I tried to set a very realistic goal in the beginning, but now that I've had success, I will probably want to shed a bit more. We'll see how I feel.
  • victoriousO
    victoriousO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose the remaining lbs that I gained over the holidays so I can continue losing and look and feel good for everything that comes along:)))
  • cruciangyal1031
    cruciangyal1031 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10-15lbs and workout 5 days a week 30mins min and 1hour max.
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 4lbs minimum so I can say I've lost a stone (14lbs) :) good luck everyone!
  • greendrag0nfly
    Options
    good morning everyone!
    My goal for February...keep on track with at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, and 6 lbs. :)
    Before I found this site, I had worked really hard and lost 31 lbs on my own...thru good food choices and just MOVING!
    I was really proud of maintaining that loss thru the holidays :) So, its a new year, and time for a new (well, improved) me..
    Good luck to all of us!!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I want to continue to maintain my weight and improve my fitness.
  • abetter_me
    abetter_me Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8lbs
    Get through the 30 days of Change Program
    Drink 12 cups of water per day
    6 days of at least 30 minutes of Cardio
  • tcat100
    tcat100 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10 lbs this month and continuing to run. Had a bad weekend of overindulgence. Add me if you like.
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on the homestretch now and aiming for 4 lbs a month loss...my other goals are to stay focused, in control, and to log everything.
  • patlebrun1
    patlebrun1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to start the ''start Bodyweight'' program and stick to it!
  • patlebrun1
    patlebrun1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the February plank challenge:

Day 1 - Plank as long as possible!
    Day 2 - 30 sec
    Day 3 - 30 sec
    Day 4 - 30 sec
    Day 5 - 45 sec
    Day 6 - 45 sec
    Day 7 - 45 sec
    Day 8 - 60 sec
    Day 9 - 60 sec
    Day 10 - 60 sec
    Day 11 - 90 sec (1:30)
    Day 12 - 90 sec (1:30)
    Day 13 - 90 sec (1:30)
    Day 14 - 105 sec (1:45)
    Day 15 - Plank as long as possible!
    Day 16 - 120 sec (2:00)
    Day 17 - 135 sec (2:15)
    Day 18 - 150 sec (2:30)
    Day 19 - 165 sec (2:45)
    Day 20 - 180 sec (3:00)
    Day 21 - 195 sec (3:15)
    Day 22 - 210 sec (3:30)
    Day 23 - 225 sec (3:45)
    Day 24 - 240 sec (4:00)
    Day 25 - 255 sec (4:15)
    Day 26 - 270 sec (4:30)
    Day 27 - 285 sec (4:45)
    Day 28 - Plank as long as possible!
  • JocelynnBlack
    JocelynnBlack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Jocelynn. You look cool in your picture. My goals for February:

1.stick to my Macros and calories at least 80% of the time. Also drink lots of water and take supplements.
    2.Incorporate exercise at work (10x squats, 10 x desk push ups, 10 times a day). Also going up and down the stairs 10 extra times (not only when I need to)
    3.Do 10,000 steps a day.
    4. Kick butt at the gym - doing New Rules of Lifting for Women.
    5. Increase exercise by doing additional gym sessions and classes on non lifting days.
    6. The biggie and baddie: Get up and exercise in the mornings!

Ahaha. Thanks! Good luck!
  • JocelynnBlack
    Options
    You guys have some really great goals! Stick to them! We can do it! We just have to stay focused on what we want to look like. If you guys ever want any support, I'm always here! Add me if you'd like! :happy: :heart:
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal for Feb, but I'm planning on going south in April and I'm wearing a bikini and hoping to look damn good in it! I have let myself side a bit so working out every day, watching what I eat and toning for sure!
  • starjulia
    starjulia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    to lose 4lbs!
  • ameteorsink
    Options
    My goals for this month are to lose 10lbs, increase water intake, and up work outs to 5x a week! Feel free to add me, super new here
    :)
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want to be down to 150 lbs by the end of Feb. 12 lbs seems like a lot, but I'm ready for the challenge!! I am also doing a squat/ab challenge this month...3 different exercises every day. Good luck everyone!! And feel free to add me, there is nothing wrong with extra motivation!!
  • JocelynnBlack
    Options
    How are all of your goals going so far?! We're almost half of the way through!
    Happy Valentines Day! <3
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    My goal was to hit my 20 pound loss mark. I did that as of Tuesday now it is to hit my 25 pound by the end.
  • kalailove
    Options
    125 by March.