moms in their 30's with 50+ pounds to lose?

Options

Replies

• conniehill5
    Options
    Mother of five ages 11-17 with more than 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I could use any advice on how to do this and keep it off.
  • Emmy360
    Emmy360 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here..Like to make a change before my 32nd Birthday at the end of the year and reach my Goal of Loosing 100+ Lbs..Feel free to add me..All the best to you.
  • charleigh78
    charleigh78 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request if you want.

I started a discussion group here on MFP and here is the link if you want to join

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19420-moms-30-45-with-50-pounds-to-lose

We need some activity on there so please post your struggles and questions there to discuss and we can support each other.
  • CodyNate
    CodyNate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2, 35 years old. 70lbs to lose - lost 7 so far. Looking for friends, feel free to add.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 37 mom of 2 boys. I'm 210 Lbs want to loose at least 40 lbs.
    Now I need to do it for REAL....no more EXCUSES!!! LETS do THAT!!!
  • mi_esperanza83
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a mother of 1 amazing child, 30 years old, and I've been trying to get to my goal weight since my teens :/ I'm so ready to get to my goal (15 lbs lost so far, only 60 or so to go) and would love some more encouragement. We CAN do this ladies!
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34, with 6 kiddos, and have about 55 left to lose. I have a hard time when I'm breastfeeding, but I've been breastfeeding a lot the last 10 years and can't use that as my excuse not to eat better/workout any more!
  • jenniferlthomas0305
    Options
    I'm 31, soon to be 32, with a 3 yr old girl and 6 month old boy and am working on losing 130-140lbs! I sent a request! :)
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey lisa,
    I added 400 cals for breastfeeding to my 1200 that MFP gave me. I also eat back most of my excercise cals, because I am otherwise ravenous and give up!
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have a question though, if you are breastfeeding, and want to eat enough to keep up your milk supply, do you add 500 calories to your intake? Or do you add it to your fitness deficit?

I supplement so I added an exercise called 'Breastfeeding' and have it 250-500 calories to add back in for the day
  • bijoux79
    Options
    34 year old mum of 4 with 50+ lbs to loose
  • mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    33 mother of one, lost 28lbs so far, looking to lose about 47 more. feel free to add me!
  • juliemorgan79
    juliemorgan79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    34 year old mom of 4. 75ish pounds to loose. Feel free to add me :)
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 37 year old mum of two and want to lose between 30-50lbs. Would love to connect with other 30's mamas :)
  • SharkBaitRachy
    SharkBaitRachy Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm a breastfeeding 33 YO Mom, trying to lose 100 by my baby's 1st birthday in March. I want to continue being healthy from there. Please feel free to add me! I'm super addicted to MFP - - - during my elliptical exercises I creep through my newsfeed and comment or like EVERYTHING EVERYONE posts to show <3 & support! Good Luck Ladies!
  • LateOverWeight
    LateOverWeight Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here. 31 y/o.. 4 kids..63 lbs to lose. FR me if you like any of y'all!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35yr old mom of three kids who is now on the other side of things, having lost almost 60lbs and I'm now maintaining :) Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • candlechick27
    candlechick27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 years old, 3 kids, 60 lbs to lose, I have lost 12 lbs so far, would love some new friends for support and recipes!!:flowerforyou:
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 36 year old married mom of 4; 14 and 12 year old daughters, and 7 year old twin boys. I stay home, but will hopefully be starting to volunteer at the local animal shelter. I would like to lose between 55 and 65 pounds. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend. I could use the support!!
  • butterrum13
    butterrum13 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    31, mom of 3 ages 4, 2, and 1; need to lose 50-75! Feel free to add me.