55 lb loss transformation pictures - 195lbs to 140lbs

Options
dclark566
dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
Here is my transformation. If I can do this ANYONE can do this! From 195 to 140 I am 5' 2". Would still like to lose another 15. I just started using weights to see if a shift from hard cardio will help me reach my ultimate goal.

d65160b5-f087-476d-89c8-d179c0f68472.jpg

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Here is my transformation. If I can do this ANYONE can do this! From 195 to 140 I am 5' 2". Would still like to lose another 15. I just started using weights to see if a shift from hard cardio will help me reach my ultimate goal.

Before-after.jpg

That should help
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! :)
  • dclark566
    Options
    Thanks..couldn't get it :)
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is great! Congratulations! We are about the same height, and my starting weight is about the same as yours was. Nice to see your progess and what I can potentiallly look like!!!
  • dclark566
    Options
    Limited on the size of picture on here? It gets cut off?
  • cookiequeen2013
    Options
    I am the same height, a similar starting point and amount to lose. Thank you for posting this today on a day I needed to see it.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    You look fabulous
  • violet791
    violet791 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! congratulations!
    It's so inspiring for me to see people with similar stats as me (í'm about the same height/start weight/amount to loose) who've had success.
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    We can see enough to tell that you look great! and what a transformation! Keep up the hard work. It's paying off. I LOVE before/ after photos
  • Carolynn43
    Carolynn43 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats just an FYI weights will definately make a huge change ...they burn the fat.........keep pushing
  • dclark566
    Options
    Is there a limit on how big the picture can be..The actual image as 4 pictures and it is only showing 2 cut off...sorry i have never posted a picture before
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    You look great! I'm another one with similar stats... 5ft 2, SW:191, CW:144 :flowerforyou:
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. It always amazes me how much younger and different people look when they lose weight. I love these success stories. Good work!!
  • ntdrive
    ntdrive Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! Great transformation
  • dclark566
    Options
    Got the picture smaller :) Thanks all...Long road yet rewarding road!!!!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!!
  • Kari121869
    Kari121869 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    For some reason I don't see any of your pics... :(
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    congratulations on all of your hard work, you look great! I am 5'6", but I am working on similar start and goal numbers so it is very inspiring to see the difference 55 lbs can make. the addition of strength training will definitely help you fine tune your results and make maintenance easier.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look great! Lifting is an excellent idea, just ignore the scale the first few weeks, it gets wonky when you change things up.
  • melobray
    melobray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I see that you are running also ~ very cool !! Good job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!