Just Starting T25

Options
Anyone just starting T25 that needs a partner to keep the motivation strong? I just started yesterday although I will be restarting again on Monday so that my days match the calendar but I am still getting started now.

If anyone hasn't tried it and is thinking about it, so far its really fun!

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Following the Alpha Calendar I'm on day 4-Ab Intervals day. My first time through the program and so far I love it! You can add me if you'd like :)
  • cmmckay1
    cmmckay1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way!!! Can't wait for it to get here. I loved Insanity so I am looking forward to Focus T25!!!
  • COliver416
    COliver416 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done week three, starting week four, two weeks from switching to Beta, which scares the hell out of me. I've dropped a total of 23 pounds, and about 5 or 6 inches on my waist. Love it
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I completed a round including Gamma right after it came out and I love it! Such a good workout for only 25 minutes!
  • abbyclaire721
    Options
    What is T25?
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just started this week! Others can add me too!
  • mylove061708
    mylove061708 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started T 25 Alpha this week. I missed yesterday so I did the ab intervals and lower body today. feel free to add me too
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    It's a fun way to get a quick workout in. I've been doing it for about 3 weeks, but I've been cheating a bit -- I haven't really felt like taking a "rest" day, so I'll combine the stretch workout with another lighter workout. I've done a few of the betas already, too (didn't think alpha had enough upper body workout, and the cardio workouts were too easy), but I'll probably stay with alpha a bit longer than 5 weeks for the Ab workout...my abs are pathetically weak.

Anywho, have fun -- Shaun T is really entertaining in this series.
  • Kar3n84
    Kar3n84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To abbyclaire721: A workout video from Beachbody.
  • brandylina
    brandylina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi! i am starting on monday. i have never done t25 before; my best pal has though and he swears by it! Feel free to add me; i am just getting back into MFP after a way-too-long leave.
  • h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am starting Monday!
  • irisheyes226
    irisheyes226 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 and I'm loving it! I started a facebook page to share my journey and would love support from others! https://www.facebook.com/WorkoutToLeanOut Thanks and good luck to you all :)
  • maurabelanger1
    maurabelanger1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Im also officially starting Monday (tomorrow) too!! I received mine this past Wednesday so I did Alpha cardio Thursday and speed 1.0 Friday as I was so excited to start! Really liked both and think I'm going to love this program! Can't wait to see what kind of results we get!!! : )
  • CrazyLilMonkey
    CrazyLilMonkey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've finished up my first week and will be starting week two today.
    I'm doing the program with my husband. Hopefully he'll be starting with me this week.

I'd love to get some t25 friends for some extra motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I started the 2nd week of the Beta phase today.

I've been doing it with an injured shoulder/trap... been a little difficult, but I'm enjoying it :smile:
  • waterwaif
    waterwaif Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Today is my Week 2 Day 1. I love it and am so motivated to finish this and continue seeing results.
  • Chrunchy
    Chrunchy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today as well. I would love a partner to share progress and motivation.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I just started today! Not sure of the calendar though because I got it from a friend and all i have are the videos and a copy of the meal plan (Which I am not really following exactly but is pretty close to how I eat anyway) I googled the calendar and found a bunch online but they all seem to differ. So my husband and I started yesterday, and it showed stretch day as day 1, so we did that and then did cardio today! Is that how anyone else started?
  • maurabelanger1
    maurabelanger1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just began today as well! Just in case you need schedule for week 1... yes! cardio today, speed 1.0 tomorrow, total circuit Wednesday, abs Thursday and lower focus/cardio again on Friday!! Stretch Sundays.

Good luck! I would love to have a few of us starting to share progress, motivation etc. with!!!
  • LaurenMariex33
    Options
    I just started today! I weighed myself and took measurements this morning. Hopefully I'll remember to keep doing that to track my progress!

Did anyone else need to do a ton of the low impact modifiers for cardio? I am definitely out of shape and had to do more of them than I would have liked.