Options
    My Ninja
    Any of my stoneware, but especially my baker
    Measuring Cups
    Storage containers
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love my Starfrit garlic press. Smashes those cloves with ease! Also, coffeemaker. NEED IT.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Love my chefs knife, coffee maker and Ninja blender! :)
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Telephone, call for take out.

I knew she was smart! Surprised it tool that long for someone to say it!

Mine recently changed - I finally have some cast iron skillets, and I wonder how I properly functioned before them!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    My Keurig and Tassimo Brewers :heart:
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My stove top grill that I purchased at the county fair.
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My Blendtec blender. Ice cream every day. :heart:
  • BowaBowa
    BowaBowa Posts: 162
    Options
    magic bullet!
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Deep fat fryer ://////
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    2mrd074.jpg
    what is this and where do I get it?
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options

I love my Blendtec also - great for making whole veggie/fruit smoothies!
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I love my Blendtec also - great for making whole veggie/fruit smoothies!

And soups, and nut butters, and sauces, salsas, nut milks, pancake batter, flour, frozen margaritas, ice mochachino...... :smile:
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    my BPA free water bottle! I fill them up all the time and will always be seen with one. :smile:
  • ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My Blender bottle !
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    My friends call me the gadget queen, and I wear the crown proudly. I have every "cool" gadget there is, but will always be tempted by more, yet I am probably the only person that you know that doesn't own a microwave. Truth! Haven't had one for almost 8 years. I am assuming that my scale and good knives are a given and NOT including them, but they are invaluable, too!
    My favorites:
    1. My french press. Could not live without this one. I hoard good coffee and the last time I had to replace this item I went for the all stainless model. It will survive into end times with me. (by default I have to add my electric tea kettle, near instant boiling water for the press.)
    2. My NuWave Oven. If you don't know what this one is, Google it! Yes, it is from an infomercial, and yes, I LOVE this gadget. Next to the French Press it is the next most used item in my kitchen. Go in with a friend, they always have the 2for1, just pay shipping and handling. Makes it affordable. My dad bought one years ago and I got the spare. (I inherited the gadget-gene from him and I remember him each and every time I use it so this is also a "sentimental" gadget, too!)
    3. My CrockPot. Shouldn't need an explanation.
    4. My Soda Sparkle. Fizz anytime I want. I have a hard time with flat water, gives me heartburn. (I know, that is weird) When fizzed up I can get in over a gallon a day.
    5. My Spiral Slicer. Zucchini "pasta" anyone? (This is a fave because it's my 3 year old granddaughter's fave...she LOVES to make her own spaghetti!)

I have a few that aren't used as much any more, but I wouldn't ever give them up. The GF Grill has been usurped by the NuWave, but still has it's use. The Salad Shooter is only brought out for party prep. The sandwich maker was a former fave, and I'm sure will make it back into the daily rotation soon as my tastes and cravings change. (I use this one not for sandwich making, more for "baked oatmeal" healthy scones and such.)