Almost 60 - Anyone interested in losing 40 lbs in 40 weeks?

Options
124»

Replies

• kathy4659
    kathy4659 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 55 this year and have 48 pounds to lose. Please add me, desperately need some motivation.
  • LovemyTysonboy
    Options
    I want in, Is is too late, I just turned 60 and need to lose 20lbs. I just found this app.
  • isefluffy44
    isefluffy44 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well, I am over 70 so I hope you'll let me in, old thing that I am. I have lost 40 lbs. and would love to lose 40 more. I need lots of encouragement, but I already feel so much better, especially my knees.:drinker:
  • gamma725
    gamma725 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I could stand to lose a pound a week. I've been going back and forth for more than a year and today I woke up with a different mindset and would like to lose 27# before I turn 54 in July. I'll send a friend request. I could use all the support I can get!
  • patdri
    patdri Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 56 and still have atleast 40 lbs to go so count me in too!
  • cmbarnard41949
    Options
    Almost 65, just retired, involuntarily...need to lose weight and get in better shape to be able to fully enjoy this next chapter of my life - count me in!
  • cinnamonkitty
    Options
    I'll be 59 in a couple weeks and would love to lose 40lbs in 40 weeks! Count me in!
  • bblueeyz
    Options
    Hello,
    Count me in if it's not too late. I am 62 and would love to lose 40 pounds!
  • jfayidaho
    Options
    Yes! I'm 62 and going for better health 1st, but also a rockin' dress at my daughter's wedding in August (very close second). Started aat the end of the year and am down about 10 with about 30 to go. Would love to share support!