55 lb loss transformation pictures - 195lbs to 140lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• kkg1019
    kkg1019 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! Thanks for the inspiration. Like a lot of ladies that have replied, you and are are the same height with the same starting weight. This post came at a perfect time for me. Keep up the good work!!!
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I see that you are running also ~ very cool !! Good job :)

Running was how I was able to lose. When I started. I couldn't even run 2 driveways down the road (2010). This June I will run my first Half Marathon....Crazy to think of it in terms of 2 driveways to 13.1 miles! I have NEVER been a runner and had a lot of obstacles to overcome to be able to run. Thanks! Everyone here is so motivating!
  • Tig_
    Tig_ Posts: 32
    Options
    That's brilliant and really inspiring coming from similar goals. Awesome work x
  • bombshellinprogress
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fabulous!!!
  • juliemorgan79
    juliemorgan79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry if I missed it but, how long did it take you to loose?
  • dclark566
    Options
    Took me about a year to lose 50. I have been working on the last 20 for another year...first 50 came off easier than these last 20 are....15 to go!!!!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am your 5'2 buddy :) I'm at 160 and want to get down to 130...
  • lprincess1970
    Options
    Great job! You look great! Better yet..you probably feel better too! I want to lose about 10 pounds but haven't had any luck with this thyroid condition. My Dr. Told me to do less cardio because it was stressful in the thyroid. Have you heard of this? WTG!!!
  • dclark566
    Options
    I actually have not hear that! That is realy quite interesting though. I am going to have to research that a bit. I have 15lbs to go and carido was all I have done. I switched to more strength training at the first of the year and have lost 5 in january (was at 20 so 15 to go now ;) ) After that first 50 cardio alone just would't take anymore off.....Best of luck to you...im super curious about that cardio bit now.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done on all that hard work!
  • juliemorgan79
    juliemorgan79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Took me about a year to lose 50. I have been working on the last 20 for another year...first 50 came off easier than these last 20 are....15 to go!!!!

Good Job!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation! You look amazing!!
  • fromflabtofab2123
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • tfoste6278
    tfoste6278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrads, a picture is worth a thousand words. Beautiful, wonderful and inspiring to all who would like to get where you are.
  • community01
    community01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!
  • TubbyBloke
    TubbyBloke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    FAB u Licious !

We'll done!!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! We have similar stats and I am halfway to my goal. Great job. You are an inspiration to us all!!!
  • dclark566
    Options
    Thank you all. You are all so very sweet! Love the support and awesome people on this board. Hope everyone reaches their goals..whatever they may be!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!