where do you hold your weight?

Options
My weight is literally all in my stomach. I plan on ordering Jillian michaels body revolution. Is this a good workout for my problem area?

Replies

• TCarter18
    Options
    Ugghh! I hate my thighs. That's my biggest problem area.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as spot reduction. You can't target specific places of your body where the fat is. You either lose fat all over or not at all.
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    My problem area used to be my bum and thighs. Not anymore though :smile:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm also a belly girl.

Get a workout You enjoy because that way you will stick to it. I'm a Beachbody girl. Loved Combat. Now doing T25 and moving to the 21 day fix next. If you like Jillian, then do that!

As the above poster said, you can't spot lose. We have to go with our body and work it all.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    All in my stomach- I'm shaped like a man with a beer gut :(

No such thing as spot reducing fat though, it comes off where it wants.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Hips, butt and thighs, oh my!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I hold my weight in my thighs, hips, and bum. Because underneath all the fat, they are all so stunningly awesome that to look upon them with mortal eyes would give one the briefest glimpse of heavenly perfection before rendering them blind forever, for all other sights would be pure disappointment and send lookers into a inescapable, hopeless depression. :sad:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Mostly belly, upper arms and thighs. Same reason as kgeyser. :flowerforyou:
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine is belly and back fat... Ugggghh!
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I hold my weight in my thighs, hips, and bum. Because underneath all the fat, they are all so stunningly awesome that to look upon them with mortal eyes would give one the briefest glimpse of heavenly perfection before rendering them blind forever, for all other sights would be pure disappointment and send lookers into a inescapable, hopeless depression. :sad:

This is pure awesome :bigsmile:
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    See profile pic...
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Stomach, butt, and boobs.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Belly, and I sooo wish we COULD spot reduce. I don't want to lose anymore from anywhere else! :sad:
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    hips *kitten* and thighs....yayyy....nott....lol
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I carry in on my belly, but under my belly and back fat are sculpted muscles that anyone, male or female, would be green with envy for. Fortunately, my thighs reveal my work and they are admired, if not envied.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Mine is belly and thighs.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have a huge *kitten* but I like it! My issue is my belly I envy lall you butt, hip and thigh girls. Embrace it! Its womanly!

Sorry to the original poster though you just need to lose weight on the scales and the lbs come off where they want. You an't target one area and just have it reduced there.
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I carry my weight all over. Stomach, butt, thighs, and everything else is pretty big, like my arms and calves. My forearms aren't too bad, but when I cross my arms you can definitely see all the extra fat there. Blegh! haha, so yeah, I carry my weight all over the place.
  • Waggoner83
    Waggoner83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Before I started on the weight lost journey I hold all of my fat in my butt,belly, and back. Now I am stuck with the belly only :smile:
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Joanne_happygramma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    From my toes to my nose.