I suck at cheating. I'd say that's success!

Options
I'm having an awful horrible crappy day. So here I am drinking some rum and diet cokes. The old me would have ordered a greasy pizza by now and eaten half of it. The NEW me just ordered a salad with grilled chicken and I'm using my own dressing. Why? It actually sounds good! Greasy pizza.. meh.

So my cheat day clocked me in at about 300 calories over my goal (1200). So I'm gonna say that's a success for ME!

Replies

• V4everfit
    V4everfit Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Kudos! Although you went over, you still made a healthier food choice. On this journey I expect to do the same thing every now & then as long as its not so many over that I'll gain. I went over almost everyday last week, although I worked out, but I still lost a pound. It's when you don't feel deprived & you're still motivated the next day that's really Important.
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    That's a total success -- and I salute you. Thank you for posting this -- I had a frustrating day that makes me want to scream -- and ended up not exercising -- and then eating .... a salad with chicken and parm and avocado. So three cheers for maturing in some fashion. Woo hoo!
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    That's a total success -- and I salute you. Thank you for posting this -- I had a frustrating day that makes me want to scream -- and ended up not exercising -- and then eating .... a salad with chicken and parm and avocado. So three cheers for maturing in some fashion. Woo hoo!

I love thinking a "cheat day" is eating a salad.. :) I also didn't work out today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!