Equipment Wishlist

Options
I currently own a treadmill and free weights. I would like to know what is on your gym equipment wishlist, and why. It can be a bench, DVD, resistance bands, whatever. and....go! lol

Replies

• anson808
    anson808 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I wish I had my own weight cage in my house with an olympic bar, and those rubber weights and mats that let you drop your weights on the ground. Oh and a nice big area to do my weird plyo training sessions. Heck while I'm wishing, I want a whole volleyball court with a wood sport court, and a lap pool, ice pool, and hot tub in the back. :p
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Roman chair for glute ham raises.
  • mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Haha, awesome ideas. I would loooove to have a lap pool...
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I often fill my cart with about $5k worth of stuff from Rogue. Haven't quite pulled the trigger yet...
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I wish I had my own weight cage in my house with an olympic bar, and those rubber weights and mats that let you drop your weights on the ground.
    ^^THIS
    My house doesn't have a garage. and I'd have to empty half of my home office to make room for a cage and it'd still be a tight fit at best.
    I was recently considering building a shed with a concrete foundation to put a cage in. I'd use a propane heater for warmth and I have extension cords and a window unit for lighting and cooling. Once I realized that I'd spend $3-4K easily BEFORE buying the cage, I said "F-that"! Instead I'm using dumbbells and small barbell at home and machines at work gym to perfect form until I'm ready to use "He-Man" section of a real gym.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I want a fully equipped weight room with plenty of open floor space.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Spinning bike
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    This is all I need:

http://youtu.be/E9_amg-Aos4
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Does a steam shower for after workouts count? I don't really like having workout gear since I don't have a lot of space, but having a steam shower or one of those amazing tub covers (they are impossible to find in America!) that keeps your bath water super warm. Feels so good on those sore muscles!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I want a leg press and hack squat machine, a lat pulldown, and a foam roller (probably rumble roller or similar)
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Power rack and bench.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Tennis court, pool and sauna please.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Actually yeah I would really like a power cage to, would make it easier to push to the limits on squats without being worried about killing myself lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I just saw a Go Fit gravity bar and really had to talk myself out of it.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I wish i had room in my house for this.....

11_14.jpg
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I often fill my cart with about $5k worth of stuff from Rogue. Haven't quite pulled the trigger yet...

Oh yes, Rogue is an evil place :devil: where I have admittedly spent a lot of $$$. Would love to add a set of their competition bumpers to my gym, but can't justify spending the $.
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I just found out elite fts is an hour from my house. Going to visit them this weekend and get a safety squat bar.
  • patsully98
    patsully98 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I pulled the trigger on my first piece of equipment, a Concept2 rowing machine. If I had a bench and a squat rack with 300lbs worth of weights, I'd be good to go for years.
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    it has been saif here before, but roman chair all day long.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i already got two of the things i wanted: squat rack and Olympic weight set. Now on to free weights and a treadmill