My Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this! I'm in week 3 and this was just the little boost I need...I have already lost 6 pounds and I am thrilled with the progress! You did GREAT! Thanks for the motivation!

Wow, that's great! The first two months I lost just under 5 pounds in each of the 4 weeks so 6 in 3 weeks is incredible! Stick with it!
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You should be very proud of yourself. That wasn't an easy program but she starts you off slowly.

I love her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD also if you want a change later in the year. It's not a program for 30 days, but fun and only 40 minutes, not too much longer.

Keep up the good work! Happy New Year!

Thanks for recommendation! I will definitely try that one out. Like I said, her workout style really works for me, and I think that's half the battle! I'm looking forward to trying out the Ripped in 30 tonight.
  • papyapa
    papyapa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All I can say is... WOW!!! That is amazing! Look at your belly and your arms are crazy!!
    You must feel amazing!!! Good work! It can be soooo hard to stick to it, but YOU DID IT!!!! Way to go!!! Thank you for giving all of us some motivation!!!
    x
  • LCsmom12
    LCsmom12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have similar measurements to yours and started the program about 3 weeks ago. I feel better and definitely stronger. Did it seem like your belly area was the last to tone up and lose fat? I feel like it's not budging!