where do you hold your weight?

Options

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all my extra weight is between my waist and my knees. I have just fine lower legs and my arms aren't so bad - but my whole middle is ugh.

As far as Body Revolution - I got it when it was a daily deal on Amazon so I got a good price. I'm not following it completely, but so far I've really enjoyed it. Seems to be a good workout - I'm on the first level so not soooo overly hard yet.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot LOSE, but you certainly can spot TRAIN. If you train muscles in your stomach, arms, etc., specifically, you'll have more definition -- but you'll only see it once you lose the fat. Good luck to you! :drinker:
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Boobage and Buttage, they are proving to be stubborn. Really hoping for a big woosh of loss as I get to goal.
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    all belly.. i will be underweight and still have the belly :sad: :sad: time to start lifting!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Butt, belly hips and thighs."Donk" song was totally written about me!! LOL!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Love handles. It refuses to leave. :sad:
  • hihoward
    hihoward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am starting to work out with dumbbells, but I a\cannot figure out the calories I burn. Do you know how calculate say: 5sets of 40 lbs.of presses? 10 reps.

Howard
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Lower belly and muffin top in the low back area :( But it does come off enough, just last.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I used to think I carry my weight on the thighs and butt..now I become to think it's everywhere: even my ears are bigger than most people out there...
    :huh:
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Boobage

I SO WISH I had your problem!
  • MarKayDee
    Options
    Right below my ribs to the top of my hips. Got pregnant, ate healthy, didn't gain too much weight, doomed to have a jiggly belly.
    It's actually gotten worse since I started losing, now it's looser and bums me out.
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    For me, my thighs bother me most. But it is very important to remember that while we can make some changes to our bodies, it is also important to respect your body! You should want to improve something because you LOVEEEEE yourself and respect yourself, not because you hate something. You know what I mean?

I used to feel like I hated my thighs and when I had that mentality I never really lost much weight. Instead, when I realized "okay, this is what you've got, now work with it and appreciate it" I am halfway towards my goal!

Remember to be positive in your thinking. I know that sounds cheesy, but it works. :)
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bum and love handles.... Blah lol
  • luckylange
    luckylange Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love that statement!
  • typicallyjazzy
    typicallyjazzy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For some reason I've always held my weight on my stomach and thighs. My thighs are just naturally thicker.
  • misshannibal
    Options
    When I first gained weight, the fat all accumulated in my belly. Then it gradually redistributed itself to my thighs and hips (so I have a major "pear shape" going on) I've always had large thighs, though.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Yup, agree. You can't target weight loss to certain parts of your body. You can, however, target tone certain areas but this won't change the fat ratio in that area. Any exercise is good exercise to help get fitter. Eventually you'll loose the weight were you want to, but it might not be the first area to let go of fat sadly, but it might if you are lucky.
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    Options
    My thighs and bum are large in comparison to a small waist and chest, however I happen to like them! I need to work on toning and strengthening them because jiggle isn't my friend. One area I hold fat is my armpit/upper tricep area. I'm convinced it's hereditary because every woman on my mom's side hates this part of their body. I wish that fat would have gone to my boobies instead! :laugh:
  • piejin
    piejin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all my fat is in my lower back... My body type is "camel," apparently.