kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
Hello, my name is Kristen. Today I tucked in my shirt :drinker:

Please share your Tuesday triumphs!

Replies

• JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    SWEEEEEEET! That's a great one.

I've made it my goal to only check in once a week, but today is the first day my scale dipped down below 160. Wheee!
  • kaypee65
    Options
    Outstanding! That is a milestone worth celebrating.
  • sck2008
    Options
    Nice!!! I am on 30 days of logging :)
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Last night (hope that's close enough) I was able to buy a size smaller jeans that are slim cut! In the past I've only been able to wear curvy cut! And my hubby thinks they look great!!!!!
  • amcozy
    amcozy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've officially hit a 5% loss from my starting weight :) So excited!!
  • rosevalleygirl23
    rosevalleygirl23 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congratulations everyone!
    I am celebrating 2 new pairs of pants (smaller of course)
  • Velasca
    Velasca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I slept through the whole night! Quite the accomplishment with a just turned 3 year old lol
  • RachelBec
    RachelBec Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You're all inspirational!

Today I created and devoured a nutritious, well-balanced breakfast. This is my Tuesday Triumph because I've recently upped my workout regime to 2x daily & haven't been replenishing enough. Yippe for healthy fitness!

My second Tuesday Triumph is that as of this morning I have lost 30 lbs!

:happy: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome!!!!!!!!!

I actually packed my lunch and planned my food day!
  • mom2cmb2x
    mom2cmb2x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You all are awesome! Today I am wearing a 1X pair of pants instead of 2X. A major personal triumph for me!
  • yodeano
    Options
    Congrats on everyone's Tuesday Triumphs! <3

Today is my 16th day logging in, i'm down 7 lbs (weigh in is tomorrow) and I am feeling great! :)

bump
  • kaypee65
    Options
    Every log we complete is a success! Congratulations to everyone on committing and succeeding.
  • des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I made myself go to the gym even though I didn't really want to go....normally I would just skip....it was a big success for me :-)
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Packed my lunch, and about to hit the treadmill during my lunch break.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    Great job everyone!!

Today is day 60 of logging for me and I signed up for my first Sprint Duathlon.
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I looked in the mirror last night and felt like something looked different but I couldn't tell what it was. I went to bed pondering. This morning, I looked in the mirror and realized that the little double chin I have scowled at everytime I've seen a mirror for the past year.... isn't noticeable anymore! Not sure when it happened but I just noticed lol
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job on everyone's Tuesday Triumphs!

I went to yoga on my lunch hour even though I really didn't want to and now I feel great!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I think the last little bits of my cold from a couple of weeks ago are gone. I have more energy than I've had in weeks and as a result am bouncing around to music both in my headphones and in my head. I can't wait to get home from work today to do some sort workout Zumba (Kinect) or free exercise videos from cable company.
  • marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I had an extra dog walk! And ate less sugar
  • lauriebrug
    lauriebrug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Triumph because I am starting over, again. I love this feed, congrats to everyone. It is uplifting to read and I plan on having a triumph next Tuesday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!