Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• marjoleina
    marjoleina Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Triumph because I am starting over, again. I love this feed, congrats to everyone. It is uplifting to read and I plan on having a triumph next Tuesday.

Starting over is a triumph too! Onward :)
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Triumph because I am starting over, again. I love this feed, congrats to everyone. It is uplifting to read and I plan on having a triumph next Tuesday.

I am in the same boat...but I'm taking that as a Triumph. Back at it for good!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm using the third belt hole...and it's comfortable.
  • Bellsring1125
    Options
    I am just starting (again from starting) and my Tuesday Triumphs include planning my food for today tracking hardcore, like if it doesn't have a barcode i aint eating it kinda tracking! Unless its natural foods.

Triumph 2 I mentally have not given up yet. 100+ to loose friend me support me and i will support you also!
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone!!
    Usually work out for 45 minutes in the morning....this morning decided to keep working out until my hrm said I burned 1000 calories....took 2 hours!
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Last night I finished 6 days of exercise totaling to 285 mins of workout for the week. That's a first :)!!!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I reached personal bests in both my deadlift and squat at the gym last night AND I've been hitting my macros this week :)
  • BeautyNovice
    BeautyNovice Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

My Tuesday triumph is that I had a relatively poor food day yesterday (volume, not quality - stress eating), but I tracked every morsel and got right back on the horse today!
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have been told by all of my customers today "wow, you look great! you've lost weight!!!! " I was like yessss, hard work its paying off!
  • swsays
    swsays Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Today was my third Group Power class and I put the medium plates on instead of smalls. AND I LIVED THROUGH IT! In fact, I think I might have to up to a large for biceps and legs next class. I love muscles!
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    FINALLY broke my weight plateu and lost 7 pounds in 5 weeks! I don't notice anything changed except muscle tonage but I still feel like I did when I was almost 240 pounds which isn't good. I love my body and then I have those days like "lose a damn pound already!!" I learned I was consuming too few cals so I upped it and BAM weight loss is starting!! :)
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A sales rep brought in Reeses Cup singles to the office today. Before I knew it I had grabbed one and opened it . . . ;. . . looked at it and decided that it was not worth the 80 calories! So I gave it to my coworker! Yay me!
  • kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love Tuesday Triumphs. Everyone has nice success moments going into the week. They all snowball together for big wins.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Loving the Tuesday Triumph!

I walked in the office this morning after a long weekend and one of my colleagues, who rarely compliments anyone, says "wow, you're looking great. I can totally see it around your waistline"

You see, for two years I had gotten in the habit of covering up my midsection by always wearing over sized boyfriend cardigans and jackets and lots of black. Today I wore an outfit that accentuated my frame so it was noticeable. I gotta say...that felt pretty damn good! I must be doing something right. :)

Kudos on everyone's Tuesday Triumphs!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was feeling hungry and vulnerable today so I decided to decline lunch out with my co-workers and ate what I brought instead!
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    I didn't choke on my own spit! Wheeee!
  • lindzgayle
    lindzgayle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I refrained from punching my boss in the throat yet again today!! Oh, and I had chicken and broccoli for lunch when all my co workers went to Taco Bell. :)
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sprinted for the first 2 minutes of my C25K app cool down!!!
  • bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Awesome!! I was able to bench press the bar today! Yippeee 45lbs!
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I didn't choke on my own spit! Wheeee!

I HATE when that happens! You end up getting the tomato head, one eye goes all squinty and then you can't stop coughing...a day where that doesn't happen is a win for sure.

But the day isn't over yet.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!