dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    i cant believe some of you women and men talking about all men want is sex

some of us would like to give a gal a nice pearl necklace...jeesh

You so silly! :laugh:
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Do you really have to ask this! What do most men want? HELLO!

some will be stuck with a woolly mammoth's rather than a camels foot !!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Anal

wrong forum?
    No, she's not wrong.

:drinker:

:laugh: my bad
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I don't understand these responses at all. Why on earth would it need to be a special day to be intimate in any of the ways stated above?

My hubby and I have a nice dinner, usually but not always something nice that I cook, no phones or tv allowed for once. No gifts (maybe a little candy or something), and if we feel like loving each other physically then we do. No pressure, just love.
  • brett1117
    Options
    NOTHING I don't need a Hallmark holiday for someone to do someone special for me... Getting something out of the blue is better than getting something on a money making holiday
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The same thing he wants every day. :lol: To eat good food, play video games, do his job, and be loved.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    All I want is a gif of me balancing a barbell while squatting no hands!

ETA: and a plush robe from Howard Johnson's!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    To not celebrate Valentine's Day.

Smart woman!
    Valentines Day has become what the marketing people always hoped it would be....a big payday for florists, jewellers and restaurants. Its all about the money.
    Celebrate your love on a different day and in a different way.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

I was actually looking for ideas here. Sounds like I'll just be making a nice dinner.

...as for the sexytime posts....aren't gifts supposed to be something you don't get on a regular basis?
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

I was actually looking for ideas here. Sounds like I'll just be making a nice dinner.

...as for the sexytime posts....aren't gifts supposed to be something you don't get on a regular basis?

What does he like? A watch, manly bracelet, nice belt, DVD/blueray, video game, pandora one, a hat, his favorite cologne, a rose and his fave chocolate, a good book, go watch a movie that you would normally hate, magazine subscription, bottle of booze, nice dinner, bottle of wine, whatever...
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Heidler CFX Super Torch or a dog poop picker upper....
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mine would be happy with some nookie. HMM good idea, save me a trip to the sappy card section.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    Anal

wrong forum?
    No, she's not wrong.

So treat it like every other day?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Flowers, a nice relaxing back rub. A totally sensual evening? NO TIES PLEASE! LMAO:noway:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Sex.

The dirtiest kind you can imagine.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE USELESS!!!

What does he like? A watch, manly bracelet, nice belt, DVD/blueray, video game, pandora one, a hat, his favorite cologne, a rose and his fave chocolate, a good book, go watch a movie that you would normally hate, magazine subscription, bottle of booze, nice dinner, bottle of wine, whatever...

THANK YOU! That got my gears going. He drinks a lot of Jameson, so maybe a nice whiskey.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Anal

wrong forum?
    No, she's not wrong.

So treat it like every other day?

341159.gif
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My fella doesn't want me to buy him anything, he likes things that are homemade. Today kinda escaped me (I planned to give him something everyday up to Valentines) but so far I've made him a heart shaped hand warmer and a chocolate covered biscuit which is made from 3 layers of biscuit with a hollow inside that had a little note in and lots of candy decoration hearts. Yesterday I just used a sharpie to write a corny notes on a couple of bananas- 'bananas about you', let's never split' kinda notes. It made him chuckle so I think he liked it. Best thing is that none of it has cost me any money yet as its all stuff I had at home. Theres lots of ideas on Pinterest.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    A steak. Or Burberry cologne?
This discussion has been closed.