HOLIDAY MAINTAIN, NOT GAIN CHALLENGE

Options
I am going into the holidays with one goal in mind: Maintain and not gain. Today I am posting this thread that says Holiday Maintain Challenge... If you want to ...post your weight (or some code that you can use as your weight)and on the 1st Monday after New Years Day (Jan 3rd).. We can post updates of our weight throughout the holidays and our final weight on Jan 3rd... We are in this thing together... There is strength in numbers. Who knows we may just lose a pound or two : )

Big thanks to those who have already joined up... Goldspaula, Fabfifty, Kerid, Leanmass, Robin66, earlie,Elmct57, dorwade, gtrigg and tiffanyweber...

MFP world ... feel free to join up... Just post your weight before thanksgiving day...

We will declare a top ten list of losers (winners)... Lets Go

Replies

• DJackson230
    Options
    Djackson230

Weight 225.0 lbs
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You've got it! I'm at 181.5 lbs.
  • CplJT2105
    Options
    CplJT2105

Current weight (11/24/2010): 224 lbs

I'm in!
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    271Lbs as of right now... let the holidays begin
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    i'm in
    CW 216.6
  • emott84
    emott84 Posts: 108
    Options
    Can I still do this? I'm Canadian, so don't have to contend with Thanksgiving this weekend, but the Christmas season is concerning me a bit . . .

emott84
    CW: 180.0
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Cnbethea - 159.6
  • mschaal
    Options
    Great!

mschaal - 196
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Grouch201 - 202 as of this morning.
  • untamedheart
    Options
    untamed heart - 158 as of this morning
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I wasn't planning to do this originally, but have realized I'm gonna beat myself up trying to resist everything and not enjoy anything. I'm now on board for for this challenge. Come Monday I will be happy if the scale reads very close to the same weight, or not more than half a pound higher. :)

cw: 149
  • mckval
    mckval Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm so in:
    mckval, 11/24/10, 143lbs

Maintain, not gain....maintain, not gain...

Have a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year everyone!
  • artworkrequest
    Options
    I'm in .... 205.8 lbs
  • dynamitekid
    dynamitekid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my weight in at work today and I did not gain or lose any weight so I am mainting my weight at least I weighed in this morning at 197 again for the contest I will weigh in again in 2 weeks.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    princesslmc2 = CW 216.0
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    wait, I'm a nerd, lol.. I thought this was just for Thanksgiving. I plan on doing this for this week and the week of Christmas. That's it for me, so I'm not sure if I can still be a part of the challenge, but either way, this forum post encourages me to be a little human for the holidays. :))))
  • missmaya24
    missmaya24 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    missmaya24- 158.9
  • k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    k8ieP: 131lbs

I hope to LOSE during the holidays.

We aren't even having bread at our Thanksgiving ( but of course there will be pie) :)

Good luck everyone!!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Was 126.3 last Friday. I'm in the UK so don't have to stress about Thanksgiving, but aiming to maintain from around the 20th onwards!
  • Kathy1966
    Kathy1966 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose!
    So here it goes 194 lbs.....
    Man I hate that number!