Tuesday Triumphs!

Options

Replies

• bg192905
    bg192905 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Interesting you say that! I lost 55lbs two years ago and hit a 3 month plateau. I was so frustrasted I decide to stop wathcing what I ate and working out. I gained it all back. This time having my BMR done by a professional let me know I was eating way to few calories! So here I go again!! Congrats on your break through! :wink:
  • bg192905
    Options
    FINALLY broke my weight plateu and lost 7 pounds in 5 weeks! I don't notice anything changed except muscle tonage but I still feel like I did when I was almost 240 pounds which isn't good. I love my body and then I have those days like "lose a damn pound already!!" I learned I was consuming too few cals so I upped it and BAM weight loss is starting!! :)
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    I didn't choke on my own spit! Wheeee!

I HATE when that happens! You end up getting the tomato head, one eye goes all squinty and then you can't stop coughing...a day where that doesn't happen is a win for sure.

It's very humbling. Tough to feel high and mighty about anything when you can't manage basic automatic body functions like swallowing your own spit.
  • bg192905
    Options
    FINALLY broke my weight plateu and lost 7 pounds in 5 weeks! I don't notice anything changed except muscle tonage but I still feel like I did when I was almost 240 pounds which isn't good. I love my body and then I have those days like "lose a damn pound already!!" I learned I was consuming too few cals so I upped it and BAM weight loss is starting!! :)

Interesting you say that! I lost 55lbs two years ago and hit a 3 month plateau. I was so frustrasted I decide to stop wathcing what I ate and working out. I gained it all back. This time having my BMR done by a professional let me know I was eating way to few calories! So here I go again!! Congrats on your break through!:wink:

I have no idea what I am doing... I think I got it right this time...!
  • Amandabelanger614
    Amandabelanger614 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hit 60 days yesterday of counting calories. Down 13 pounds as of today!
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've spent more time in the restroom then at my desk today because of all the h2o I have been drinking. :drinker:
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    LOVING the Tuesday Triumphs! I have to admit that I can't claim a triumph today, but I can't wait to post next week! Good job and congrats to everyone!
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My first triumph is finally getting my bf to come to the gym! He's been avoiding it for months...

The second may seem pathetic to any runners out there, but I have been unable to run to run for more than 2-3 minutes at a time forever... But today I ran for 4 minute intervals for the entirety of my C25K.. I'm proud of me!
  • seattle_hd
    seattle_hd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I bought size MEDIUM dresses from a teen clothing store. Isn't that like adult size small? LOL
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Today I wore a pair of dress pants and the pockets didn't poke out
  • KatieWH
    KatieWH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Due to snow in the weather forecast, I decided to work out on my lunch break and I'm so glad I did because the roads were too bad to go after work. I think this might be the first time I have planned ahead in that way. Also, I found a Quest bar in my work fridge that I had forgotten about. Was super excited to eat that for snack!
  • teaparty75
    Options
    Sprinted for the first 2 minutes of my C25K app cool down!!!

COOL !!!! i'm on week 3 day 1 - earlier i was beating myself up for NOT being able to run for 3 mins BUT i only had to stop once for a few seconds then completed the cycle so yay me !!
  • teaparty75
    Options
    My first triumph is finally getting my bf to come to the gym! He's been avoiding it for months...

The second may seem pathetic to any runners out there, but I have been unable to run to run for more than 2-3 minutes at a time forever... But today I ran for 4 minute intervals for the entirety of my C25K.. I'm proud of me!

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD !!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    4 mile hike with my dogs even though I had to get up early and go out into the cold.
  • sunshine11111
    sunshine11111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    One pants size down!
  • Mojojonz
    Options
    6 kilos (13 pounds) in 6 weeks!
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I went shopping hungry and didn't buy the donuts or chips I was craving for but instead had a salad when back home
  • nikibean123
    nikibean123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone on their triumphs - I love topics like this!

Mine are:
    - 35 days on MFP
    - Found a new healthy place to get lunch

Great work everyone!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options

this is awesome. never mind any naysayers it is awesome!!
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Today I wore a pair of dress pants and the pockets didn't poke out

So ready for this! I HATE pockets poking out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!