What's your main decision to accept a friend request.

Options

Replies

• lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Sooooo Boobs and Abs are the consensus :drinker:
  • COTrainer
    COTrainer Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier !
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

And a good butt... Some of us lack in the boob dept so ya gotta have the booty
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I accept all, until they get creepy.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    I accept all requests from other ladies. I guess if someone turned out to be a real weirdo I would delete her but so far, so good.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Profile, message, picture. Level of douchery and stuff in common. *shrugs*
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

That's generally the default answer for pretty much every thread on here.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options

And a good butt... Some of us lack in the boob dept so ya gotta have the booty

Of course :happy:
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If it's sent, it'll get accepted. How long you stay .....well, that's a new thread I guess.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty cool to get friend requests. Unfortunately, I can't accept any of them, even the ones I think would be great matches. When I signed up, I did so to support family members, but I ended up loving it myself. At the time we all vowed to keep it private so we could share all our family news (that doesn't necessarily need to be broadcast to strangers) in addition to our fitness progress. If it weren't for that, I'm the type to accept just about anyone as a friend. :flowerforyou:

*Edited typo.

you could create a private group that is by invitation only and you and your family members could have your private conversations in there, thus allowing you and they to have friends on here to interact with on your wall without being privy to your family business.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    None. If someone reaches out, which can take a lot, who am I to reject them. Now, if they do not log or I just don't really interact with them over a period of time, I will de-friend them, it's nothing personal. But I will give anyone a chance.

Yup! Unfortunately, the majority of requests I get lately seem to be the friend-collectors. It's a bummer because I try to be very supportive of my friends and lately when I've accepted a request I soon delete them because they don't even acknowledge me. WTF?! Lol,
  • Deestrong68
    Deestrong68 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Boobs (because someone was going to say it)

^^^ Yep !
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I usually try to see if I know them from the forum and if I feel we will mesh well.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I'm generally accepting... but if I have never seen/interacted with them on the boards, there is no message as to where they have seen me and/or their profiles are completely blocked... then I may reject you just because I like to be slightly picky.

If I friend people it's because I have interacted with them on the board... I feel like we "clicked" and I want to get to know the friend better.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I accept all requests. I do weed out every once in a while, though. I delete inactive people, those who don't interact with me, and creepy guys. The creepy guy has only happened once, though. Everyone deserves a chance, in my opinion. I've met some great friends by accepting those random requests.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I accept all requests. I do weed out every once in a while, though. I delete inactive people, those who don't interact with me, and creepy guys. The creepy guy has only happened once, though. Everyone deserves a chance, in my opinion. I've met some great friends by accepting those random requests.

lurker.gif
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I usually try to see if I know them from the forum and if I feel we will mesh well.

And yet, you accepted me. Must have been an off day for you.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I usually accept all until I have a reason not to. I do however delete people who don't log on 14+ days unless they are supportive of me.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

lurker.gif

Yeah...creepy....like that
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    If they send a message then I'll usually accept it, if not I most likely will still accept it.