Restart, Reset, whatever it is

Options
sesecat
sesecat Posts: 124 Member
Trying to eat healthy when you're a stress eater, and currently BEYOND stressed, is like trying to put a tutu on a mountain lion. So to tame my lion, I drink a lot more water to keep me 'full' and therefore, in the words of my girl Heather, am "peeing like a race horse". Need any more analogies? I've got plenty.

I lost near 60 lbs on MFP in 2011. I then had major dental issues that caused me to stop working out. Sitting on my tushie made me lazy. Me being lazy, I ate more processed and packaged foods. And the tumbleweed tumbled.

Since I was slack, I lost a lot of my old friends on here. And goodness knows I can't remember what their MFP names were. Lost some good ones, but I don't blame them one bit. I would have deleted me too. I've done it. Hah.

So I am looking to lose 140 lbs. I have PCOS, and all my girlie parts are cystic. I'm a hormonal mess. I'll be funny, but can be depressing. Got a husband that is great to me, but I love to complain about. Two kids that are awesome, but drive me insane. Got a job that treats me like crap, but been in it for almost 14 years now. In other words, I'm a typical 36 year old woman.

MFP rocks and I was an idiot for ever breaking from it. Been back on here for 10 days now, so that makes a habit, right?

Add me.

Replies

• michirusan82
    michirusan82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Who are you and what are you doing in my life....jk I am new here myself. I am a stress eater with I husband who I would miss if I killed him and a three year old that make my laugh cry and furious in 2 seconds flat. I will be youe friend. (Once I figure out how to do it lol)
  • sesecat
    Options
    LOL. Done. :-)
  • sesecat
    Options
    Bump. Come on folks, I don't bite!
  • michirusan82
    michirusan82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    some people just can't take that much awesome in one dose.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Im here and cant everyone use some awesome in their life???
  • TapouTFTW
    Options
    Add me. I think a lot of us on MFP have gotten on the weight roller coaster and finally managed to get off the ride healthy. Only to fool ourselves and get back on.

I have been on the ride so long, my butt has etched an outline in the seat :) I am off the roller coaster again, so why does my brain tell me I am taking the fall while my waist says I am on the massive uphill incline ;)
  • belle_rn
    belle_rn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you add me, you will have even more awesome in your life!! on day 10...again. but i HAVE to do it this time. the diff this time is that i too need people to motivate me and help keep me on track. so i am branching out and posting/commenting to coral a good group of fellow mfp memers to help me succeed this time and i in turn wil do the same for them. i am about to start clinicals in april and KNOW it will next to impossible to eat/exercise the way i should for the next 2 yrs, so i am taking the next 2 months before that starts to have a fantastic kickstart to make sure i don't fall victim to past habits of starting and stopping over and over again. i am in this with you if you are in it with me!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    You can add me. Although I almost didn't reply because you said "you didn't bite". J/K