If you could make one food lower fat/calories...

Options

Replies

• snow00774
    Options
    I can't choose just one so I'll have to go with cheese stuffed bread fried in wine and served with gravy. I know that makes no sense but neither does having to choose only one >:(
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    sfbaumgarten: Good beer.

Yes!
    djtj14: BEER.

Yes! Yes! Even broader category. Includes even not so good beer 'cause sometimes that is all that's available!
    stormystrickland: alcohol.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Now beer . . . and liquor . . . and wine . . . and sparkling wine . . . and port . . .

ETA: fixed bold tag and missed Ingrunert's response: "Wine." Comment: "Yes!!"
  • mike_winter
    Options
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. *Sighs*

This. And lasagna.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Not lower in calorie, but perhaps make it change the way my body uses it: SALT :grumble:
  • mrsroseblack
    mrsroseblack Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Pizza. And yes, I know I could make my own pizza that is significantly lower in calories and better for me (and I do). But if we're talking magic here, I would like someone to magically make stuffed crust, extra cheesy, extra greasy pizza to be lower in fat and calories, please. Oh, and chocolate cheesecake.

BINGO!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can't choose just one so I'll have to go with cheese stuffed bread fried in wine and served with gravy. I know that makes no sense but neither does having to choose only one >:(

This with a side of chips and dips and wine or beer or vodka... :drinker:
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    alcohol.

and the stuff I want to eat after I consume the alcohol.
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    brownies & throwback pepsi
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Dessert - cakes, pies, cookies, truffles, fudge, cinnamon rolls... (I'd make them lower cal so I could eat more of them!) :drinker:

this
  • cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    it's between:

Maranatha Sunflower Butter

and

Beer.

if only...
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Pastries.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Pie. A really, really nice fruit pie with a crumb topping. I don't even care about the ice cream... but if you could cut the calories / fat on the pie that would be awesome.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Everything everyone has said so far. I'd quote you all... but I'm guessing that's a forum no-no. :tongue:

If I had to pick ONE thing though... probably peanut butter. I ordered some PB2 the other day, so we'll see how it satisfies my peanut butter obsession. I'm hoping it will curb my peanut butter guilt- I can eat three or more spoonfuls and still want more!

IF PB2 does its job, my next vice would be anything dessert related. Bread pudding... cheesecake... oreos... brownies... ice cream... you name it.

ETA- Can you tell I like, no love, sweets? I can't pick just one!

How was it?

I'd say peanut butter too...Love that stuff.
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Crisps! I never get tired of crisps. Imagine eating a whole massive bag of Doritos or salt and vinegar Kettle Chips and not having to cry with shame afterwards. That's the dream!
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies...
  • bohemian124
    bohemian124 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I like the way all you think! I'm adding pizza to my list, and including both greasy delivery pizza and high quality artisan pizza. My husband is a pizza slut (his words, not mine) and would order it everyday if I let him. And if it's around, I'm gonna want to eat that more than a salad or other healthy choice! We've been good for a few weeks, which means there is pizza in the very near future.

...and now I'm hungry after reading everyone's responses!
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cashews.
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Humus