weight loss buddy anyone

Options
2»

Replies

• music815
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! When you have someone cheering you on, you can't be stopped!????
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    Ladies please add me, too :)
  • feel free to add me too everyone. knowing that someone else could be reading my food diary will make me more accountable. ive been struggling lately, but will definatly not give up, only 15kg away from my perfect goal weight goooood luck everyone :)
  • SusanUW83
    SusanUW83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I've been on this journey seriously for a year and now struggle to be motivated to keep it off. I'm signing up for different races to keep me motivated to run, since I've already spent the money. :) Would love to add friends who need advice and motivation and will help me keep on track. Thanks.
  • HappyGladGal
    HappyGladGal Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey and MFP a month ago.. I'm looking for buddies to motivate each other.. Please add me.. :)
  • Shelly3333
    Shelly3333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds like mine friend request sent and anyone else can add me too!!
  • nico1les2001
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I am on here everyday and my goal is to lose 30 lbs by July.
  • remolinotravieso
    Options
    Hello all - I just joined and would also like to find some workout/motivational buddies. Please feel free to add me.

My goal is to be fit by my 30th b-day which is in May :)
  • jaxy29
    Options
    For me personally, when i think of the TOTAL numbers of pounds i want to loose i get overwhelmed and quit. Maybe try piecing together your weight loss by say 5-10 pounds at a time and rewarding yourself accordingly. I think it is an easier way to grasp your goals. I am the same way, I will work really hard and then it all falls apart somewhere, I try to break down my goals so I dont get overwhelmed and focus on how good I feel after acheiving them that way if you start to slip you can remember that "feel good" feeling and not fall too far off track.
  • Pcarolln
    Options
    Using the MFP will make you accountable for your food intake and make you more aware of the foods that you are eating and snacking on. So come on weight loss buddies let's get started with eating healthy and exercise.
  • mandydaws
    mandydaws Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :-)