Any UK peeps want to share motivation and inspiration?

Options
Hi all! I'm Natalie, 31, married with 2 boys, and live in Yorkshire, UK.
I am back on MFP after that stone of weight I lost crept back on again, sigh. Been dieting for the last few weeks, I swim and go to the gym two to three times a week, and I'm also trying to fit in 30 Day Shred, but my shift work, desk job, recent IBS diagnosis and lack of motivation are making things tricky.
Looking for like-minded friends to share motivation, inspiration and just a good kick up the butt when needed lol!
Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• gottolosethisfat
    Options
    Hi Natalie. Thanks for the friend request. We can definitely motivate each other :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I am from Livingston in Scotland.

Kind of stuck in California this week, working, but back in UK Friday night.

Happy to friend-up anyone if you think profile fits what you are looking for.
  • tay0709
    tay0709 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Yorkshire too :) Near Bradford :). Feel free to add me, especially if anyone is from the UK as I enjoy looking at diaries for inspiration and find foods I can buy in the UK haha :) x
  • AngieSitaAustin
    AngieSitaAustin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hi im living in soggy southend on sea. i have been on mfp for a few months but not always totally dedicated im sad to say...im getting married in August and have so far lost 22lb but want 11lb more to go to be at my ideal weight. feel free to add me, i log daily and am always willing to give a virtual kick up the butt when needed.
  • Spikethered
    Options
    Also in the UK, south east...feel free to add me anyone
  • slummymummy2014
    slummymummy2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP, just started this week, from East Midlands. Feel free to add me