SAHM 11-22-10 to 11-28-10

Options
2»

Replies

• donella73
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome girls!

I feel for you all with Thanksgiving coming up - we don't need to worry about that in Oz. I'm worried about Christmas week though as I have our anniversary on Dec 20, my sister-in-laws birthday on 21st, my husbands birthday on 24th then Christmas day. It's always so hard to be good over that 5 days!!

It's also funny to hear you complaining about the weather - we've been having temps of 36 celsius (which I think is about 97 Far.)

Good luck to you all over thanksgiving - I'm sure you'll all stay strong, but do reward yourselves a little!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    NIcole~Thank you! I will tell you how it goes. I still have to get some things for it. That is on the agenda today.

Kim~ You are welcome! I know it is hard to have a weakness like that and stay away from it and I too have beat myself up for not. You are doing good just keep at it and you will get to where you want to be. I keep telling myself that I didn't put on this weight in one day/week it's not going to come off in one day/week it will take a bit to get it off. The same goes for the bad habits in eating that I have picked up.

Welcome Donella!

Talking about the weather it is FREEZING here the current temp here is 13* F! I went out to clean out the car and was out there for maybe 20 min and my hands were so cold that they were hurting and that is with gloves on. The low is suppose to be 9* F and tonight it is suppose to be near ZERO!!! The sucky part is that we have to go to the store with it being so cold. :grumble: I am proud of myself I exercised this morning.:happy: :love: Now if I can keep this up maybe I can work into 2 times a week. :laugh: Well got to go we are getting ready to head out. Have a good day ladies and a good Thanksgiving. As for me I am not going to stress too much over it it is only once a year. :wink: