Need help on my weightloss journey..

Options
I have only been satisfied with my weight once and it was short lived. I had just completed INSANITY and didnt really know what to do next. I've been coming on MFP on and off but right now am obviously on an "on" period lol. I am going to go back to the gym--wanted to start today but the roads arent plowed and it snowed bad last night... Just my luck.

I need someone to help w my motivation, and maybe even someone to help me train (like what i should do at the gym and when)

I started at 178, got down to 138 when i was happy, gained a lot of it back and am now 163. I am partly ashamed of the gaining back but the first step is acknowledging it and moving forward. I want to be 135 which is a healthy weight for my size at 5 ft 2.

Need some buddies! Please respond!

Thanks,
Rebecca

Replies

• rubyred138
    rubyred138 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am currently in a class to prepare for bariatric surgery and the doctor running the program told us that we should rotate the types of exercise we're doing. For example, one day we can do 15 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of stretching, and 30 of strength training. Next day do 15 stretching, 15 strength, and 30 cardio, and so on. That way we are always working different muscles and giving some a break so we dont injure them from overworking.
  • tcat100
    tcat100 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I did really well a year ago, and oops, somehow all the weight I lost found me again. Go ahead and add me if you like. I, too, need all the support I can get. I try to run regularly and trying to get into some weight lifting.